Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Snuggle Nest

Anyone use one or have any feedback on them?

Thanks!

Re: Snuggle Nest

• Options
    I used one with my son.  Right after I had him, they came out with the one that you can elevate the head (which would have been helpful because DS had reflux).  I liked it, I felt like the baby wasn't just floating around my bed and it kept him in place.  It can help you transition to a crib easier too - you just put the snugglenest inside the crib.
  • Options
    I had a hand-me-down one, and it was ok, but I slept much better with him in his crib because I had a Babysense movement monitor. But I used the Snugglenest a few times and it was nice to have the peace of mind that we couldn't roll over on him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a good friend that had her first baby in December and she loves hers. She really recommended that I get one. She puts it inside her bassinet, and also sent it with him when he stayed with his Grandparents for a couple of nights when she had a virus. Hers is the one with the incline because he has reflux, and it also has a night light and music I think. I registered for one since she recommended it, but I'll probably wait and see if I need it if I don't get it as a gift.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"