New to The Bump

New-ish

Hey there...I'm new to the Bump, not so new to the Nest and Knot. I recently changed my name because during my wedding planning, my dad had come across some of my Knot posts (he was googling interracial/interfaith weddings, and apparently found my posts....being the nosey guy he is, I am sure he has read plenty of my posts).

Needless to say, I don't exactly want him stalking my TTC posts, especially those that talk about BDing, CM and any other TMI fun.

I am 29 and DH is 37. We got married in October. We are both totally ready to TTC now, but trying to save up just a bit more before officially trying in June. I went off the pill in early March, and currently waiting to see what my body is going to do to me (so far, some fun stuff involving libido, and not so fun stuff involving cramps and nipples).

Looking forward to getting to know some people. Not sure which board yet, because I've gotten many warnings about lurking before posting...it's a jungle out there!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: New-ish

• I'm new, and I say go lurking! I did a TON the first few weeks after I joined before I started to post. I had a lot of questions answered just by browsing around. I love these boards :) So helpful!
  • Hi LauraOTR,

I am new too, so welcome, and GL with all the BDing!!

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome and Good Luck!!!

I think I lurked for about a month before I really started socializing on any board and I haven't had any issues!!!  There's ton of good info and even better women on here.

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good luck, I lurked forever. I was married in October too! We started TTCing soon after the vows, (we're the impatience sort). Good luck! Happy BDing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"