Tennessee Babies

Baby Stores

Can anyone please tell me some places to look for baby things? Cribs, strollers, car seats, glider for mom, Nursery decor... ?

l am from the Memphis area, but we would drive to the Nashville area if the store is grand enough. I am TTC, so this is not needing to be hurried... we like to look and if we find what we want at an amazing deal, we would probably get it (one less thing to get when the time does come.)

We go to Babies R Us, but they just don't seem to have as many options as we want. (They don't have the car seat that goes with the stroller we want and they only have 1 stroller from the maker we like-but not the model we like.)

Any ideas? Please?!?

Re: Baby Stores

• Ok, so my husband and I are planning a trip to The Tail of The Dragon... We are going to be going to the Gatlinburg, TN area.  So... if anyone can give me stores in any area from Memphis to Gatlinburg, I would really appreciate it. 

Thanks!!!

• Crin n Carriage 

7933 Ray Mears Blvd 865-691-8565

Knoxville, TN 37919

Baby Depot (Inside Burlington Coat Factory)

297 North Seven Oaks Dr  865-694-6021

Knoxville, TN 37922

I got my LO's furniture and bedding at Baby Depot....It was absolutely gorgeous!!

Hope this helps some!! Good Luck

• Loading the player...
  • I live close to Nashville but I have really had better luck just looking online.  There is such a large selection of baby things that are only available online and if you check out the parent reviews of products they are usually really helpful.  Plus you can find free shipping on almost everything. 
  • In Memphis:

Babytime off G''town Parkway on Trinity

Mango Street Baby in Saddle Creek

Lily & Frog at Poplar & Perkins (in the shopping center with Chili's)

I'll try to think of some more, but those are the ones that aren't national chains...Babies R Us on Riverdale is 10 times better than the one on G'town Parkway, by the way.  It's HUGE.

There's also a Baby Depot inside the Burlington Coat Factory in Eastgate Shopping Center (around the corner from Fresh Market.)  They don't have a huge selection, but what they do have is CHEAP.

• Thank you so much!  We went in Babytime and more than likely found the chair I want. 

In Mango Street Baby, we found the stroller we plan on getting (umm.. but we will order off line, being they are so freaking expensive, lol). 

I have never heard of the Lily & Frog... I'm excited to check that one out!

We went into the Baby Depot that is on Stage and Covington Pike.  Believe it or not... it is really nice and has a lot.  Probably found the crib we want there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"