TTC after 35

IUI not happening this month

Hello ladies! We were all set to do an IUI this week, but DH's grandmother passed away. Yesterday at my follie check, I had one really big one that would probably have left the ovary today even without my ovidrel shot. I also had a smaller one in the other ovary. So...DH is having to put out a lot today to get his guys up there since the IUI is scrapped. At least we got to have sex before being in a hotel room with my stepdaughters tomorrow night! The joys of TTC never cease to amaze me.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IUI not happening this month

• Sorry to hear about DH's grandmother.  That stinks that you'll have to skip the IUI this month, but hopefully the sex did the trick!  If you can find the time (and privacy!) to have sex a few more times in the next few days, that would be even better.........hopefully Grandma wouldn't mind.
  • Sorry about GM, but glad you caught the egg in time! Good luck and I hope this is the one for you!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry about IUI and DH's grandmother.  But get to it, girl!  This could still be it!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sorry about the IUI and DH's grandmother, but good luck! I hope some of his swimmers got where they need to go.
  • Uggh, it's also something isn't it?  Course every month there's hope, right?

Sorry about DH's loss.

• I'm sorry for your loss.

I will keep everything crossed that your timing was right!  Good luck!!!

• I am so sorry to hear about your loss and the IUI. Boy oh boy, things are never easy are they?

But GOOD LUCK, swim boys swim!!!

• Many, many hugs to you and your DH, Lizzy.

I'm so sorry about DH's grandma.  Enjoy your sexy time! Wink  

I hope you get a BFP without the turkey baster.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"