New to The Bump

Prenatal vitamins

Anyone have a favorite? I had been using NatureMade Prenatal + DHA but discovered it had artificial coloring and I want to switch to something else.  I don't do well with vitamins that have to be taken several times a day, so I've been looking at Rainbow Lite Just Once... in addition to taking some Prenatal DHA. Anyone else have any thoughts on the subject?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Prenatal vitamins

• I have been taking Rainbow Lights for about a month. I have been sensitive to vitamins in the past, and have no problems at all with these. I haven't started an additional DHA supp. yet (waiting for my dr. appt in a few weeks to get their take on it, and possibly just get an rx for some kind of combo).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • i got mine from the Army but seems to be working great so far

https://www.majorpharmaceuticals.com/?m=item_details&pkid=9E0FB9C3-E6E1-419E-97C6-6F881790B764&item=700735&pageFrom=medispan

doesn't have a real name to it but there's a site above you could print out and ask your doctor about

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you both!! Will check out that link, adburgett23 :-)

• After trying a couple different ones (and they made me sick) I am now on PNV-DHA (Rx Only).  They taste good and best of all, don't make me sick.  You can take them on an empty stomach or with food.
  • Oh, that's good to know... I definitely can't take the one I currently have on an empty stomach (or in the morning). The one time I did I had a horrible stomach ache all day, most likely because of the iron, from what I've read.

• Yea! My first official post on "The Bump!" Woo Hoo! : )

I went to the Dr. yesterday and they gave me several to try! I have been having morning sickness, so they gave me one that has 2 B vitamins you take every 8 eight hours after you take the prenatal itself. Only been on it for 24 hours, but feeling okay. I have started feeling yucky in the evening this week, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.  Will keep you all posted on the other vitamins I try.

• Congrats on your first post and welcome to the bump! I'm still quite a newbie, myself :-) Good luck with the prenatals, I look forward to hearing more about them as you get to try them.

• Ok, so I am disappointed to say that the vitamin I was trying DID NOT work/help my morning sickness!  (since that was the point of taking that particular one) I was also concerned, b/c it did not contain any DHA. I started another one this morning, that does have DHA so here's to hoping! : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"