Trying to Get Pregnant

LP question

I'm currently 12 DPO (I don't know how long my LP is). My temps starting dropping yesterday. Here's my Q - is there a way to predict when AF will come? Will it just be some random day of a temp drop? Or, does my temp have to go below my coverline? TIA!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: LP question

• No way for sure.  Some girls start to see their own personal pattern after a few cycles.  Maybe you will wake up to a temp drop and get your period that day.  Maybe the next day.  Maybe your period will surprise you and your temp will stay up for a few more days after that.
  • imagesulfababy:
    No way for sure.  Some girls start to see their own personal pattern after a few cycles.  Maybe you will wake up to a temp drop and get your period that day.  Maybe the next day.  Maybe your period will surprise you and your temp will stay up for a few more days after that.

Yes

• Loading the player...
  • imagejcrawford76:

imagesulfababy:
    No way for sure.  Some girls start to see their own personal pattern after a few cycles.  Maybe you will wake up to a temp drop and get your period that day.  Maybe the next day.  Maybe your period will surprise you and your temp will stay up for a few more days after that.

Yes

This. 

• Good to know. thanks!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • for me, my temp drops and I generally get AF later that day.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Just wanted to say - great siggy pic. Your dog is so cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"