Alabama Babies
Options

Check out my PIP!

Re: Check out my PIP!

• Options
    Holy Cow!!!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh my gosh girl!  I am soooo happy for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WOW! Congrats!! :)
  • Options

Oh wow! Happy birthday Caleb! haha!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations!!  I thought it was going to be a new cute picture of Caleb!!  How exciting!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Awesome!!!!! Congratulations

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Oh my goodness!! Congratulations on Baby #3!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats again!!!  Mark and I are so happy for you!
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Congrats! What an exciting time for you!
  • Options

Thanks ladies!  We announced it today at Caleb's birthday party.  I am 8 weeks along and we have known for 3 weeks.  We wanted to wait until after our first Dr's app to announce it and it has been soooo hard keeping it a secret!  There is still one group of girlfriends who I have not told yet b/c they weren't there today, so I'm not posting it on Facebook yet.  I'll be telling all of them Wednesday night.  Anyway, today at Caleb's party, Jim and I gave Caleb a "special" gift after he had opened all of his other presents which was a "Big Bro" shirt and that is how we announced it.  I held it up and everyone saw it.  It was funny because it took a few people a minute to "get it".  It was sweet though, my sister and MIL both got really teary-eyed and everyone was so suprised and happy for us. 

In all honesty, I'm a bit terrified because I never thought I wanted a baby and a toddler at the same time.  Jim and I went back and forth on trying to decide whether or not we were going to have another baby.  I wanted to wait until Caleb was 4 years old to have another one so that he would be older and more independent, but Jim felt like if we were going to do it, we shouldn't wait.  We just weren't sure what to do, so we weren't trying and yet we weren't totally preventing either (obviously!)  Anyway, I truly feel like God made the decision for us and so we were definitely meant to have a 3rd child.  Which helps me believe, too, that God will help me handle it all!  However, I can say for sure that we are done after this baby!  Jim will be getting "fixed" LOL after this baby is born.  Three is plenty!

• Options
    imageFutureMrsWagner:

Thanks ladies!  We announced it today at Caleb's birthday party.  I am 8 weeks along and we have known for 3 weeks.  We wanted to wait until after our first Dr's app to announce it and it has been soooo hard keeping it a secret!  There is still one group of girlfriends who I have not told yet b/c they weren't there today, so I'm not posting it on Facebook yet.  I'll be telling all of them Wednesday night.  Anyway, today at Caleb's party, Jim and I gave Caleb a "special" gift after he had opened all of his other presents which was a "Big Bro" shirt and that is how we announced it.  I held it up and everyone saw it.  It was funny because it took a few people a minute to "get it".  It was sweet though, my sister and MIL both got really teary-eyed and everyone was so suprised and happy for us. 

In all honesty, I'm a bit terrified because I never thought I wanted a baby and a toddler at the same time.  Jim and I went back and forth on trying to decide whether or not we were going to have another baby.  I wanted to wait until Caleb was 4 years old to have another one so that he would be older and more independent, but Jim felt like if we were going to do it, we shouldn't wait.  We just weren't sure what to do, so we weren't trying and yet we weren't totally preventing either (obviously!)  Anyway, I truly feel like God made the decision for us and so we were definitely meant to have a 3rd child.  Which helps me believe, too, that God will help me handle it all!  However, I can say for sure that we are done after this baby!  Jim will be getting "fixed" LOL after this baby is born.  Three is plenty!

Having this attitude will definitely get you through it...I'm a strong believer in going with God's plan...no matter whether it lines up with our plans or not...God Bless you and your growing family!

• Options
    OMG Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!

All Dressed Up

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats again Monica!! I am sooooo excited for you all!!! 
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options

Oh my goodness--I wasn't expecting that!!!

CONGRATS!!!! That is too exciting!

• Options
    Congratulations!!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats, that's very exciting!
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone!
  • Options
    OMG, congrats!!!!
  • Options
    Oh wow!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    congrats!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!  How exciting!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  What wonderful news!!!
  • Options
    Wow!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Options
    WooHoo! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options

Congratulations!!

I totally didn't expect that.  I thought it was going to be some cute picture of Caleb and/or Haley.

• Options
    Congrat Monica!  So funny, I was thinking of you this weekend while vacuuming (b/c you had made some FB post about Caleb and vacuuming) and was wondering if you guys would be trying to another!  Anyway, so happy for you all!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!
    DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
  • Options
    Congrats! So excited for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    Ahhhh I missed this from below Monica- CONGRATULATIONS!!! You'll be an excellent mommy of 3- that's so exciting and what a cute way of sharing at the party  =)
  • Options
    What exciting news!!  Congratulations :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"