Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Inglesina Zippy--Worth the $$?

Hi, everyone!

I have been lurking here for a long while, but have not posted. ?We are expecting our first DC in September and are considering the Zippy as our only stroller. ?Web reviews say it's great, however, I haven't seen much posted here about it. Any opinions from those who have one? ?TIA!!

Re: Inglesina Zippy--Worth the $$?

• Options
    I didn't do the zippy but I looked at it closely early in my pregnancy.  I decided to go with a Peg Perego in the end.    I think both strollers fall into the same category of lightweight good quality strollers which is what I was interested in but I think I went with the Peg because it had a full recline and could accomodate several car seats including the snug ride.  In any case, I am definitely a proponent of getting one multifunctional light weight stroller that will last (unless you need a jogging stroller, etc).  Good luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I love my Zippy, I bought an 08 in late 09.  I bought mine brand new for $189.  If I wouldn't have loved it, it didn't set me back much more than a Graco would have, but I also could have sold it and recouped much of my expense.  

I have used it from birth and baby is now almost 4 months old.  I love how easy it is to fold and set up one-handed and we have had some very windy days where the oversized hood really pays for itself.  The ONLY thing I HATE is the small basket and that's because I pack everything but the kitchen sink. Also you have to access the basket from the sides.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've had my Zippy since 2003 and it has served me VERY well through two kids. Nothing beats the one-hand fold. 

I just noticed on their Facebook page that they're giving away six Zippys over the next six weeks to fans. It's worth it to become a fan just for the chance to win! Their page is "Inglesina Baby USA" -- just do a FB search for it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"