Nurseries and Baby Gear

Storksak diaper bags

I have my eye on one of these.  I am hoping a few people have this brand of diaper bag so I can get some feedback on them.  Do you love it?  

The one I want is the Jess & I am curious to know how easy it is to keep the "wipe clean" exterior clean.  Thanks. 

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.

Re: Storksak diaper bags

• I don't have one, but I'm in love with the Emily bag. I saw it in person at Buy Buy Baby and its a VERY nice bag, as were the other Storksak bags that they carry. It looks like it would be very easy to wipe clean. I will definitely be purchasing the bag, I'm just trying to hold off until after my birthday next month.
  • I haven't seen the Jess in person, so I can't really answer your question, but I also LOVE the look of it and I'm curious to hear some feedback / reviews. 

• Loading the player...
  • I have a Storksak and really like it. My husband got me the Claire when I was pregnant with my son. I wanted a different one but he got confused and I didn't have the heart to take it back.

My bag is really easy to clean and has great storage. I have seen the Jess at Destination Maternity, it is made of similar material-it's a cute bag!

• imagecactus5:

I have a Storksak and really like it. My husband got me the Claire when I was pregnant with my son. I wanted a different one but he got confused and I didn't have the heart to take it back.

My bag is really easy to clean and has great storage. I have seen the Jess at Destination Maternity, it is made of similar material-it's a cute bag!

What color is your bag?  I want the natural colored one but I am wondering if that's crazy since it's a lighter color. 

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"