Just might be — The Bump
Single Parents

Just might be

So my relationship with BD is...complicated, we get along at times and are good but then something always happens and we fight. its getting to the point where i cant do it anymore. We have twins together and I have moved out and gone back a number of times. When I found out I was pregnant this time I moved back in with him but things arent great. I dont like the way he disiplines our girls or the way his temper is so short fused. He gets mad at EVERYTHING. like i left a knife in the sink and he texted me for 30 mins yelling about it while I was at work.

Most our relationship I havent worked because of child care, well he got laid off 2 months ago so I started working (6months pregnant) and he is getting unemployment. I dont make that much yet he calls me selfish cuz i "dont help pay the bills" even tho I do. Hes going back to work next week but doesnt know for how long. When I ask him anything that he doesnt like or thinks is stupid, he tells me to shut up and leave him alone. Alot of people dont think I should be with him because our relationship sucks.

and to top it off I dont have any room in the house to set anything up for the new baby because he has a 10yr old daughter and 8yr old son who are with us every other weekend and Im not very fond of them because of how he raises them and lets them get away with everything, not picking up after themselves, acting like im a maid and a doormat. even being rude to out daughters (who are only 22 months old) There is a BIG age different between us and I think they has something to do with it but I dont know what to do. Everytime I leave I feel so guilty and fall for his sweet talking and move back.

Any advice? Should I leave and move on living life with my girls and the new baby? stick it out and keep trying?

Re: Just might be

• He sounds extremely controlling. Me, personally, I would leave him. It's not healthy for you to be in that situation or for your daughters. If you keep going back to him, he is going to control you even more because he knows he can. Good luck girl! And let us know what you decide!
  • No one can really tell you what to do in this situation.  I agree, he sounds very controlling and I think that it isn't a great situation when you can't agree on discipline.  Have you thought about counseling at all?  Don't concern yourself so much about what other people think, but if you are unhappy and the children are not in a healthy environment it is time to rethink things.  GL!
    [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2q3ykq1.jpg[/IMG]

PM me for the new blog address!
  • image achase123:
    No one can really tell you what to do in this situation.  I agree, he sounds very controlling and I think that it isn't a great situation when you can't agree on discipline.  Have you thought about counseling at all?  Don't concern yourself so much about what other people think, but if you are unhappy and the children are not in a healthy environment it is time to rethink things.  GL!

This. I'm not going to tell you what you should do, but I will say that if I were in your situation, I would leave. The way he treats your children isn't going to change and it's only going to get worse as they get older. GL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards