Trying to Get Pregnant

Stupid thought...

If most people poop during delivery, I wonder if you fart too! LOL!!!!!
Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
IT'S A GIRL!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
#2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
Lilypie Maternity tickers
VOTE on my Name List
I don't take one single minute for granted.

Re: Stupid thought...

• I would assume...maybe that's why the docs where the big plastic shields now....
  • imagekellinc1:
    I would assume...maybe that's why the docs where the big plastic shields now....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've witnessed three births and no one pooped. Alot of women have a "cleansing" phase during early labor where you poo your guts out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes. I let a HUGE one out while my doc was sewing me up. Really embarrassing but he and the nurses handled it well. My doc said - "totally normal, happens to everyone." 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is another reason I don't want anyone in my imaginary future delivery room except for the required folks. (DH is required)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh god, now i am even more scared! I think i would rather poop than let out a big one! ::dies::
    Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers
  • imageHyfagal:

I've witnessed three births and no one pooped. Alot of women have a "cleansing" phase during early labor where you poo your guts out.

Yep, BTDT.

I have no recollection of gas during labor.  If it were to happen, you wouldn't care, I guarantee you.

• imageECUGirl2004:
    imageHyfagal:

I've witnessed three births and no one pooped. Alot of women have a "cleansing" phase during early labor where you poo your guts out.

Yep, BTDT.

I have no recollection of gas during labor.  If it were to happen, you wouldn't care, I guarantee you.

I had a fast labor (3.5hrs total) and still had a "cleansing phase".  I think I pooped though but I'm not going to ask anyone to confirm it.

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"