New Jersey Babies

Anyone in/or around Kenilworth?

I'm wondering about good Daycares and if there are any groups in our area to meet people at?

Re: Anyone in/or around Kenilworth?

• I just moved to Roselle Park. We take our 20 month old to the YMCA in Union on Tucker Ave and love it! We had him in a much smaller place in Queens, but he has made the transition to a bigger place just fine. I've heard good things about the Kinder Care in Kenilworth, but it was too far for us. As for meeting people, I have no idea. I hope that with the weather getting warmer we'll start meeting more parents at the park. I was part of a mom's group in Queens and really miss it.....
  • I am in Cranford and I am looking for a group too. I am a First time mom so I can't contribute on the daycare's we are in the process of checking them all out. 
    IMG_2848 {d325fecd-18bb-4c4c-89b0-651dab154130}_1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Rich & Amy May 25th 2008
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi,

I also live in Roselle Park.I have visited a few and thought KinderCare in Kenilworth is great, but slighty pricier than others in the area. I was also looking at Bright Beginnings in Cranford. Very reasonable prices and I loved the director and teachers. My neighbor's friend works for the state of NJ and had very positive things to say about this daycare.

I would be interested in joining a group too. This is our first pregnancy so we are looking for all the connections and support we can get in the area as most of our friends either live far or don't have children yet.

Maybe we can organize something?

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"