2»

Re: Hiiiiiii

• imageSarahL77:
    imagemchupie:
    imageSarahL77:
    imagemchupie:

Hey ladies, who's here?

mchupie is drunk :)

LMAO! Hey Mchup! I wish we were drinking it up together.

This could be us!

LOL I can't wait for Disney!  You're still planning on going, right?  We should chat about it this weekend.

That's the plan!! If B baits and switches on me, I will be upset fo' sho'. We can chat about it this weekend or allll next week since I will be on.. SPRING BREAK!!j

::Starts a conga line::

Yay for Spring break!  I am so jealous!!  Any big plans?

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imageyoungin12:

image*justducky*:
    hey, there you are!  we had to do the sexy poll without you.  It wasn't the same!

I agree!

Hey Mchupie!!! I'm glad you've had a fun night!

Hey honey!  I just posted a naughty one Wink

image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebellestar922:

I so wish I was..... oh ps sorry I didnt get the bracket filled out before i left :(

Don't even worry about it!  I think most of ours are dead anyways!

image  image
  • imagelyse2143:
    imagemchupie:

imagelyse2143:
    Hehehehe loves me some drunk MC. Btw, I call you MC, and when I see MC I secretly call you Miss Cutie.

I love it.  You just made me smile :)

::motorboats lysey::

Sorry, I blame the booze

Act like we've never went there sober. Don't front girl. Stick out tongue

LOL

I love you.

image  image
  • imageGingham:
    imagemchupie:

imageGingham:
    Hey lady!  I love me some drunk Mchup.

Yay!!!  And I love me some ging

(oYo)

::whistles::

Nice tatas!!

I've got my fingers crossed for CH's for you tomorrow, love!

image  image
  • imagemchupie:

imagedoozer1345:
    I'm half here :) lurking on other boards too. Whatcha drinkin? I'm jealous...

We were out at a bar watching some NCAA basketball...I have more than a few beers :)

How are you?

Good good. Busy spring cleaning. Going to paint and get furniture this weekend. I've been snarky lately, and didn't want to put it on anyone else here :) I'm now 7 days late...Refusing to test! I'm staying strong til Saturday!!!

Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• imagedoozer1345:
    imagemchupie:

imagedoozer1345:

We were out at a bar watching some NCAA basketball...I have more than a few beers :)

How are you?

Good good. Busy spring cleaning. Going to paint and get furniture this weekend. I've been snarky lately, and didn't want to put it on anyone else here :) I'm now 7 days late...Refusing to test! I'm staying strong til Saturday!!!

7 days late?  OMG, go test already!!!  Fingers crossed!

image  image
  • I voted Big Smile

I love your polls! They make my night...

edit: oops...I forgot to quote you mchupie... I feel like an idiot!Embarrassed

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• imagemchupie:
    imagedoozer1345:
    imagemchupie:

imagedoozer1345:

How are you?

I did last Sunday, thought I saw a faint line, but no one else could see it...lol. So, I'm just gonna stay strong and save money..lol. I'll def let you guys know Sat

Been married since 2009.
    Several MCs

• imagemchupie:
    imagedoozer1345:
    imagemchupie:

imagedoozer1345:

How are you?

Seriously?!  How exciting!!  I would've POAS 7 times already!  lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageErika9609:
    imagemchupie:
    imagedoozer1345:
    imagemchupie:

imagedoozer1345:

How are you?

I was 9 days last month, and ended up int he hospital b/c I was bleeding so bad they almost had to give me a blood transfusion, aaannndd they thought I had an ectopic. After that debacle...I've been more passive about testing and getting my hopes up.

Been married since 2009.
    Several MCs

• imagedoozer1345:
    imageErika9609:
    imagemchupie:
    imagedoozer1345:
    imagemchupie:

imagedoozer1345:

How are you?

I was 9 days last month, and ended up int he hospital b/c I was bleeding so bad they almost had to give me a blood transfusion, aaannndd they thought I had an ectopic. After that debacle...I've been more passive about testing and getting my hopes up.

Oh no!  I'm so sorry about that.  I hope that this cycle is it for you!  *fingers crossed*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagedoozer1345:
    imageErika9609:
    imagemchupie:
    imagedoozer1345:
    imagemchupie:

imagedoozer1345:

How are you?

I remember that.  I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you, hun, and I'll say a prayer too.  GL!

image  image
  • imagemchupie:
    imagedoozer1345:
    imageErika9609:
    imagemchupie:
    imagedoozer1345:
    imagemchupie:

imagedoozer1345:

How are you?

I remember that.  I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you, hun, and I'll say a prayer too.  GL!

Thank ya thank ya!! I'm just excited to re do my house and get ready for my yard sale!! Make some money and get rid of sh!t...My favorite!

Been married since 2009.
    Several MCs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"