LGBT Parenting
Options

very sad.

my wife's bff called her. her son had MD and passed away this morning. he was in the hospital recently with pneumonia and after he was released we went up to my wife's hometown, where her bff still lives, to spend some time with him. i don't even know what to do right now. i'm so glad we got to go see him, but so heartbroken. i can only imagine what his parents are feeling right now. i just need to go home and hug my wife and my baby, but i'm not here tomorrow because it's my birthday so i took the day off and i have something i need to finish before i can leave. trying to pull myself together.

Re: very sad.

• Options

Sending love and warm thoughts your way!  I hope you both have the strength and courage to help each other!  Remember, Baby Blue will help you guys with the coping and love! 

~~Hugs! & Warm Thoughts!~~ 

• Options
    I am really really sorry for your wife's BFF and for the two of you.  Here's hoping you can go home soon to all be together.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

So sorry for your loss. Hugs to your family

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with both your family and his.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. What a terrible loss. I'm keeping your friends and your family in my thoughts. We're here if you need anything. Be well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss and for his family. How heartbreaking ((HUGS))
  • Options
    i cant even imagine the pain.  huge hugs to you, i'm so very sorry.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this.  Sending lots of warm thoughts.
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    thanks everybody. i'm home today with my wife and we're doing okay. we're trying to stay positive and just focus on my birthday, but i keep looking over and seeing her with her eyes welled up. we're going to her hometown first thing tomorrow morning and will play it by ear from there.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"