South Jersey Babies
Options

Anyone deliver at Atlanticare's Roger B Hansen Center for Childbirth?

Just found out about this place and was wondering if anyone's heard anything about it. I think it just opened up and a search of their website doesn't have much information yet.  I delivered at shore memorial with my first baby and loved it but was always hoping we had a birthing center with medical facilities in our area for the next one.  Looks like this is what this is....  I'm going to schedule a tour but would love to hear of anyone's experiences there...

Re: Anyone deliver at Atlanticare's Roger B Hansen Center for Childbirth?

• Options

Nope haven't delivered there but it is absolutely gorgeous I have been there and I really like it. If I lived closer to it I would be delivering there it is so nice. I am delivering at Virtua in Voorhees.

I hope you enjoy the tour! 

• Options

I'll be delivering at ARMC Mainland Campus Center for Childbirth...it's in Galloway Twp, not the facility in Atlantic City.  It's lovely there, and all services so far have been excellent:  Ultrasound, Non Stress Test, Childbirth Class, Breastfeeding Class.  I am due April 24th.  

https://www.atlanticare.org/locations/hospitals_mainland.php 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Deangirl, Can I ask who your OB is? 
  • Options
    I work in the NICU there, so I am biased. The new building has been open 4 years, but there have been maternity services at Mainland forever. The NICU moved from Atlantic City when the new building was opened.
  • Options
    EmoDivaEmoDiva member

I will be delivering there and so will my best friend. we both have friends who have delivered there and say they had a great experience. my OB is Salvatore Carfagno. he has offices in Absecon and Linwood, my BFF's OB is doctor blair bergen. i know he has an office in Northfield, but not sure where his other office is. the place is beautiful also. i go there for my U?S's and everyone is super nice!

• Options
    i guess i never answered you.... I barely used this page when I was preggo.  In case you still care:  my ob was salvatore carfagno, but I was really at his office for his super midwife Rachel Grencavich.  Now that I am preggers a 2nd time, I am still using her for OB/GYN services.  sorry about the yr long delay on the response ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"