Health & Exercise
Options

BFers who do WW do you eat all your points?

I haven't been doing WW but I looked up how many points I could potentially eat and then looked at how many points I was eating.

I'm eating a good 6-8 points below what I'm allowed. But I'm not hungry or depriving myself, just eating normally to my own hunger cues and trying to cover all my nutriitonal bases. I really don't see how I could fit more food in without just eating high point junk food.

So do you eat all your points? Are you losing weight? 

I've been doing milk exercise, just some walks here and there and a few push ups and crunches every other day.

I've been losing about 2 pounds a week and my milk supply is great.

I suppose I:m wondering if the weight loss will slow down or the milk supply will tank if I don't eat more.

Any thoughts?

Thanks 

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

Re: BFers who do WW do you eat all your points?

• Options
    I tried WW after I had DS, but I had the same problem. I never came close to eating that many points in a day, so it was pointless. I stopped and now just try to eat healthy and work out as much as possible. I lost weight consistently and never had a major supply problem. I found that listening to my body worked best. Eat when you are hungry to maintain supply, but there is no need to overeat just because you are nursing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"