Illinois Babies
Options

Bella Baby Photography

I love the photos that they come do at the hospital and might be interested in it. Anyone have experience with them? How were they?

how was it experience and price wise as well?

Thanks!

Re: Bella Baby Photography

• Options
    A photographer will come around to your room at the hospital and take pictures at no charge and give you a website link to view them.  We loved the pictures they took at the hospital.  However, ordering pictures was pricey so we ended up deciding not to order any. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

we had a good experience. they first stopped by when I was in the shower so they came by a couple hours later.  they won't charge to take the pictures - and they take several different poses and stuff - but it's very expensive to order from the site. we got suckered into ordering a disc of the images so we could print. I think the disc was like $150 but there were quite a few GREAT pictures so it was worth it for us.  And they don't make you decide until after you see the pics so you totally don't have to buy anything if you don't want.

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had a great experience with them as well!  The photographer who came to our room was wonderful with DD and did a nice job of getting a variety of pics.  We ended up getting the whole cd because we were so happy with how they turned out.  It was worth it to us because we have used the pics for DD's birth announcements, gifts for parents, prints for ourselves, decorations at Baptism, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ditto, we just ended up getting the CD to do holiday cards and gifts so it was worth it to us.

OMG SuperAunt, it didn't even register that that was Sabrina b/c that baby is too old!!!

• Options
    imagekds24:

Ditto, we just ended up getting the CD to do holiday cards and gifts so it was worth it to us.

OMG SuperAunt, it didn't even register that that was Sabrina b/c that baby is too old!!!

Crying

I know. That was taken just after her first roll-over, too!! She's getting SO big and time is FLYING by. I hate it - especially since being back at work.

click the pic (blog)
  • Options
    We also had them come to our hospital room and take pictures. I liked the poses a lot and would've ordered them, but they came out decidedly average. I could've taken similar photos myself.
  • Options
    We had a great experience,  after the first look at the pictures, we asked her to take some more since we didn't get very good ones of one of our twins.  She gladly came back with her camera and took some more pictures for us.  Yes, it is a bit pricey, but the disc at $150.00 is the best buy since you can print / use the photos as much as you want. Like pp we used it for the birth announcements and grandparent gifts. It's a precious keepsake too. 
  • Options

imagecalex33:
    We had a great experience with them as well!  The photographer who came to our room was wonderful with DD and did a nice job of getting a variety of pics.  We ended up getting the whole cd because we were so happy with how they turned out.  It was worth it to us because we have used the pics for DD's birth announcements, gifts for parents, prints for ourselves, decorations at Baptism, etc.

This.  Totally worth the money in my opinion.

TTC #1 since 6/08. Cycle #6 - BFP 12/22/08, EDD 9/3/09, DD 8/14/09 at 37w1d
    TTC #2 since 6/11
    me=36 - low AMH, DH=38
    BFP #2 - 8/31/11, EDD 5/10/12, M/C 9/23/11
    BFP #3 - 3/4/12, EDD 11/14/12, CP 3/11/12
    BFP #4 - 5/9/12, EDD 1/19/13, CP 5/11/12
    BFP #5 - 8/22/12, EDD 5/5/13, CP 8/24/12
    IVF#1 - January 2013 - EPP/Antagonist - 7R, 3M, 2F, 3dt of 2 8-cell embies
    BFP #6 - 2/3/13, EDD 10/15/13, DS 9/18/13 at 36w1d
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemarriedayooper:
    We had a great experience,  after the first look at the pictures, we asked her to take some more since we didn't get very good ones of one of our twins.  She gladly came back with her camera and took some more pictures for us.  Yes, it is a bit pricey, but the disc at $150.00 is the best buy since you can print / use the photos as much as you want. Like pp we used it for the birth announcements and grandparent gifts. It's a precious keepsake too. 

$150 for the entire disc is actually a steal in the world of professional quality photography. 

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
  • Options
    The pictures were nice and I'm glad we did them. We got the CD also. I just wish that they had taken a few with the parents also and not just the baby. It only occured to me later...darn preggo brain.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"