South Florida Babies

I am hurt

Thanks to those that took the time out of their busy schedule to congratulate my baby girl. 

Re: I am hurt

• Why you hurt hun?
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am sure that tomorrow I won't even care.....really I shouldn't but when you see some people post and by pass my baby's birthday post it makes me wonder and very sad (probably hormones, emotions plus AF).

I mean I am not friends in real life with many of you but I take my time to at least congratulate all on important events, birthday's etc. I don't have time to post during work and at night is almost impossible and I still do sometimes. I have try to keep up with gtg so meet and get to know you all, showed my support as a friend in many occasions and still what I do I get...Not even a Happy Birthday Sofia.

Well, I am off my whining stage and off to buy my baby's cake before she wakes up from nap time and to celebrate with those who care...lol. Really is been a long time since something so little like this made feel so sad.

Again...Thanks a lot for asking and congratulating Sofia.  

• Loading the player...
  • Happy birthday to Sofia! sorry you are sad :(
  • Oh girl, I can see what you mean... but the most important thing to remember...

Sofia is a healthy little girl, that is turing 1 yr old, and is going to be ecstatic to eat her birthday cake with her mommy, daddy, and big brother.  She is loved by many, and is growing up to be a wonderful little girl.  : )

Can't wait to see her eating her bday cake!

::hugs::

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I dont get to log in during the day, but Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! Hope you all are enjoying your day together!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • aww well I didn't know it was Sofia's birthday but happy first birthday Sofia!!!!! I hope you guys have a blast!:)
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry you're feeling hurt!  I didnt' even see the post!  :(

Happy Birthday, Sofia!!  :)  Dont forget to share some pics of the birthday girl!

Jason & Patricia 5/28/06

• Happy Birthday to Sofia!
  • there were so many posts today, i think a lot of us just missed it! Hope your baby girl has a wonderful birthday!
  • Aww, Barbie, I'm sorry you were feeling passed over.  I think you're probably feeling it more b/c Jorge is out of town, no?  I feel like I miss so much b/c I can't log on during the day and don't always get the time to log on in the evening, either, so I know what you mean about that.  But regardless, I am hoping you are having a great day with your little ONE YEAR OLD!!!  Go enjoy the cake and take lots of pics. 

Hope to see you soon!!

Tania

• hey, i don't log on to the computer during the day- i can update fb on my phone, but never go on the actual site.  I'm sorry if you feel hurt!!  I hope you guys had a beautiful day celebrating her birthday (aside frmo feeling hurt.)

Congrats on getting through the 1st year as a mommy of 2 :-D  I hope I will be as successful next March!

• Aw Barbie I'm sorry you feel hurt! Enjoy your little princess' birthday celebration and have a great time eating cake!!!
  • :(  Don't feel hurt.  It happens some days.  A lot of us have become occasional posters because of work schedules.  Happy Birthday sweet Sofia. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I totally didn't see your post when I was on earlier. Sorry you feel hurt and I'm sure no one meant to ignore your post there were just a lot of posts today. Happy 1st Birthday I cannnnnnot beleive it's already been a year. Seems like just yesterday we were at the zoo and you were very pregnant
  • Happy Birthday to Sofia and congratulations for surviving your first year as a mommy of two!! 
  • I didn't see your post either :( I've been off most of the last 3 days. I hope Sofia has a great birthday!!
  • Oh no I am sorry I missed your post. I normally start looking from the newest post. There have been so many today that I missed yours. A very Happy Birthday to Sofia.
  • don't feel hurt/sad barbie...i could barely keep up with all the new posts lately myself. enjoy sofia's milestone and share pics we ALL want to see :)
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TitiTiti member

Don't be sad......she will always be your baby.

Happy 1st birthday Sofia!

• I'm sorry, don't be sad, I've been on and off too and missed your post.

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

• First time I'm logging on to the Bump today, so I'm a little late to the party. Hope your little one has a great 1st birthday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AlbahAlbah member
    Happy 1st birthday to Sofia!!! I just logged on tonight, don't be sad; hope you enjoyed your little ones big day! ;)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I'm just catching up with FB and the Bump right now. Just remember that alot of people are at work and can't
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • ...get on during the day. I can't wait to see her cake smash pictures! Sofia is such a beauty and I hope she had an amazing 1st birthday today!!!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageNicksgirl121:
    ...get on during the day. I can't wait to see her cake smash pictures! Sofia is such a beauty and I hope she had an amazing 1st birthday today!!!

I know from experience. I was referring to many that I know are posting, commenting, here and in FB and didn't even bother. No biggie. We had a wonderful day and that's what really matter.

I have been meaning to PM you about this Saturday. Is it still on?

Thanks so much. 

• Thanks to all. We had a wonderful day. 
  • i'm glad you had a wonderful day. Happy birthday Sofia!!!
  • I didn't get on the bump b/c I worked 13 hours but I hope you weren't hurt that I didn't post and we are friends in real life :(

I posted on FB after I got home though, so I hope you saw it. 

image image

• Oh Barbie, I'm so sorry you are hurt! I totally missed your post. I hadn't logged on and there were so many new posts that I just started from about halfway down the page.

I hope your gorgeous baby girl had a wonderful first birthday!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I missed the post, but Happy Birthday to your baby girl!  I'm sure you will all have a wonderful day. Party!!!Cake
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Happy birthday Sofia!
  • Please don't be disappointed.  I am just getting on this board for the first time this week.  Happy Birthday to your baby girl. I know it is a great milestone to reach.  DS will be 1 in a few months.  Where does the time go?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"