Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Happy Baby Company

Big Smile I just got home from there.  I got some prefolds (which I was determined NOT to get, but they seem like they will be nice for Mikayla as a newborn, especially since they are thinking she is only going to be like 5 lbs and a few oz) and then I got two grobabies to try out on her too!!! I'm going to go back and get some more once I see how tiny she is and how I like those two types of diapers.  I also got the honey blocks to make spray for the wipes, so we'll see how that works out too.  I'm excited to try my new things, which makes me even more excited for her to get here!

The family that owns it is amazing and if you're thinking about trying them out, they are so helpful and go through everything you could think of. 

Thanks for getting to me to check it out ehicks :) 

Re: Happy Baby Company

• Options
    She is absolutely wonderful.  I highly recommend Lilli too. 
  • Options
    Lilli was headed out when I got there, Adam helped me out and knew a ton also!  He was great and the kids are adorable!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Adam is really amazingly nice! So happy you went and had a good experience! It is such a nice store! I'm heading back in about 2 weeks for more GroBaby inserts!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

oh and so pumped you got GroBaby!!!!!!! we ADORE them! and they are coming out with new solids and prints this summer!

?

their kids are beyond cute! ah i love them?

• Options
    I need to go back and pick up these "pin" things for the prefolds.  Their kids are so darn cute :o) Adam said they were starting a fan page on FB for HBC... I can't find it yet, have you seen it?
  • Options

imagekjh44:
    I need to go back and pick up these "pin" things for the prefolds.? Their kids are so darn cute :o) Adam said they were starting a fan page on FB for HBC... I can't find it yet, have you seen it?

?

They have one for Pittsburgh Cloth Diapers, I am a fan of that one. The GroBaby fan site is nice too, they answer all questions asked!

Have you looked into detergent?

I have been using Rockin Green Soap and its amazing, they make a formula for hard water now too, which we have. I ordered it and am waiting for it to come in!?

• Options
    oh yeah, and they sell the sustainablebabyish wool stretch covers, they're really nice! expensive, but super cute! We loved them when we used pre-folds
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"