Detroit Babies

Macomb County pediatrician recs?

I actually live in Warren, but, am not tied to that area exactly.  I'd be willing to drive a little to go to a great doctor.

Can anyone help out with suggestions for a good practice?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Macomb County pediatrician recs?

• We love Mali and Mali Pediatrics. They are located in the office building across from Troy Beaumont. They would be well worth the drive IMO.
  • I posted on the Nest too, but I take DS to Northpointe Pediatrics @ Common & Schoehnerr. They are awesome!  He sees Dr. Jones and I absolutely love her!!!! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrs*Lauren*and*Justin:
    We love Mali and Mali Pediatrics. They are located in the office building across from Troy Beaumont. They would be well worth the drive IMO.

I love them too! We usually see Dr. Zoy or Dr. Amy Youn, not too crazy about Dr. Groebe.

• Lakeview Pediatrics is wonderful.  I've been bringing my kids to their practice for over 9 years.  All the pediatricians there are really nice. My favorites are Dr Kroll and Dr McGahey. They have 2 locations St Clair Shores and Macomb Township. 

The SCS location is at 20225 E Nine Mile Rd, suite A 586-772-1090

• imagemrsmitch06:
    I posted on the Nest too, but I take DS to Northpointe Pediatrics @ Common & Schoehnerr. They are awesome!  He sees Dr. Jones and I absolutely love her!!!! 

We go here, too, & Dr. Jones is Roman's main doctor.  Can't tell you enough good things about her!  She was the 1st pedi we met while in the hospital (had picked that office before having Roman but never met w/ any of the doctors) & I just fell in love w/ her.  I think we've seen all the other doctors & they are great as well.  I can't wait to have Dr. Jones meet our new son once he's born!

• imageMrs*Lauren*and*Justin:
    We love Mali and Mali Pediatrics. They are located in the office building across from Troy Beaumont. They would be well worth the drive IMO.

We love them too! 

• imagesashinamama:

imageMrs*Lauren*and*Justin:

I love them too! We usually see Dr. Zoy or Dr. Amy Youn, not too crazy about Dr. Groebe.

Same here.  We love going there!

• imagesashinamama:

imageMrs*Lauren*and*Justin:

Same here.  We love going there!

• I second Lakeview, we see Dr. Gappy and he's wonderful!!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"