LGBT Parenting

Sitting here a little "miffed"...

Is it possible that Two*True and I have less than 10 days to go until our expected due date?!?!... 

I was updating my "checklist" on the main site of the Bump and it said that I had 9 days left -- I'm thinking "huh?".. "Are you serious?!"  If it is.. I'm just going to be "floored"...

Anyway.. I'm still pregnant - my little guy is just saying that he's not quite ready yet to come out -- but hopefully soon! I just can't wait to see how our critters do with our little one.  I love my family.  

Re: Sitting here a little "miffed"...

• Sounds like you have a good attitude going into this last week or so.  I know what you mean but wanting to see how the critters do.  I'm very curious to see how are dogs react to the new member of the family.

Good luck and let us know when your little man decideds to venture into the world.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats guys it seems to good to be true you be holding your littles ones very soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • We had some contractions this morning, but it just "faded" out after our morning nap.  So, it looks like we're waiting a bit longer.  We're hanging in there and I hope so are rest of you guys!  Don't worry - we'll be sure to put up news when they come.. ((Hugs to everyone!!))
  • Wow. You are so close. Can't wait to "meet" your little one!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"