LGBT Parenting
Options

Guess what I am doing?

Obviously, I am typing, but it is what is not obvious. I am typing next to the co-sleeper where my son and daughter are sleeping. Yes, both son and daughter have been reunited! After 4 days and 4 nights of NICU stay, my little man is finally home! We arrived home close to 9:00pm. (It was late because C and I had to take 3 classes [they snuck a discharge class in on us].)

Though not "happy" that our little man is on a monitor, I am glad he is home and so far the monitor has not been problematic (upon discharge we were told that we can only take it off when we bathe him). Mister Man does not seem troubled by it at all.

I must admit that I probably won't sleep much tonight, but hey, my family is back under the same roof as it should be. *SMILE*

Take care and thanks again!

Hugs,
Sylvia

*TwoTrue* you are a gem and thank you so much for EVERYTHING!
married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure

Re: Guess what I am doing?

• Options

Of course I accidentally signed in under C's account...but the same sentiments apply!

Peace!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    The twin's pictures are beautiful in your siggies!  I'm glad to hear that they're back together.  Enjoy the wonderfulness of having them close by and time will fly.  Hugs to you two and wonderful special "pecks" of love dust to the little ones! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Glad you are home and that your little guy is okay. Did they find out what was causing his problems?

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So glad you are all home! Iwas so worried.  Monitors suck but it will give you sme peace of mind.  If you have trouble with it there are tons of woman over on the preemie board who can help.  I have been thinking about you guys all weekend.  The NICU is a scary place and I a sure that you will be reeling from it for a little while.  If you guys need to talk about it let me know.  I don't know if you truly get it until you have been there.  Hugs and glad you all are together again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is the best ever news to start my day!!  I'm so sorry you guys went through the scary ordeal, but i'm thrilled that he's doing well and your family is all back together again.
  • Options
    Yay for all being home and back under 1 roof!  I've been thinking about you guys!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So glad to hear you are all back home together!
  • Options
    Best news all week!! I'm glad your family is all under one roof again.  Are you taking the rest of the week off or will we need to entertain you on the boards? Wink
  • Options
    I logged on hoping for a happy update like this! I am so happy everyone is home safe and sound :-)
  • Options
    Wow thats good news I'm glad the little ones are together now.
  • Options

yay! i've been thinking about all four of you. so glad you're all home together.

• Options
    So, so glad to hear that you are all together again. Yay!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"