Oregon Babies

Ok, where are all the Easter bunny pictures?

Re: Ok, where are all the Easter bunny pictures?

• They sent me home with an EMPTY USB so..........
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Seriously? Did you call and complain? For the cost of the USB, you better have gotten it!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY??? CALL THEM!  That is not cheap!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagejoleine:

Seriously? Did you call and complain? For the cost of the USB, you better have gotten it!

OMG!  Morgan is so little!  SOOO CUTE!!! 

• I had pictures taken but DH hasn't scanned them for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • imageAngelcake:
    OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY??? CALL THEM!  That is not cheap!

Yea, we complained and the CEO of the picture company wrote me and told me to go to the booth with his email and have them give me a new USB w/the pics on it and we're getting a free print.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Hopefully we'll have ours tomorrow! We're heading to a huge Easter Egg hunt at DH's work and I am so excited. I missed it last year and DH took DS by  himself. They bring the Easter Bunny in on a Fire Engine. I'm not sure Tre will be able to handle himself he'll be so excited. More so by the fire engine but I'm sure the Easter Bunny will be fun too. I think it is so awesome that his work does these things.
  • imageLisiLynn:
    Hopefully we'll have ours tomorrow! We're heading to a huge Easter Egg hunt at DH's work and I am so excited. I missed it last year and DH took DS by  himself. They bring the Easter Bunny in on a Fire Engine. I'm not sure Tre will be able to handle himself he'll be so excited. More so by the fire engine but I'm sure the Easter Bunny will be fun too. I think it is so awesome that his work does these things.

Aww that is awesome! I can't wait to see the little man with the Easter Bunny!

• imageAngelcake:
    imagejoleine:

Seriously? Did you call and complain? For the cost of the USB, you better have gotten it!

OMG!  Morgan is so little!  SOOO CUTE!!! 

She did so good for Mr EB.. She was sleeping most of the day (the day the sickness of doom started!!) and was barely awake and flashed a couple of smiles for the camera and then passed out again.. 

• Ok, I just love little Morgan's ears!!!!! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"