Orange County Babies
Options

kimarino

Holy cuteness X2 in that siggy of yours!

They're getting so big already!
forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10

Re: kimarino

• Options

Thank you!  It's blowing my mind how much they grow and change on a daily basis.  It's exciting and heartbreaking all at the same time. Sigh...

I can't believe you're 23 weeks + already.  It's flying!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

OMG Kimarino, I haven't been on much since going back to work (BOOO!) but I just saw your siggy, they are totally stinkin cute!  :)

They look so much alike too, how do you tell them apart?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ...and then you'll blink a few times and the girls will turn 2 on Friday!!  Oh, that's me (in the singular form).  I swear days move faster as they get older. 

I was just talking to my H about how not ready we are for this one.  Procrastination is going to bite me in the a$$ and somehow it's not enough to get me moving.  I foresee an "Ack, I'm pulling out my hair" thread in a month or two. LOL    
  • Options
    And then there's me... already thinking about #3.  WTH is wrong with me?!?!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• Options
    Sleep deprivation, perhaps?!  LOL. 
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with you!!  Although I'd advise you to wait and see how the girls handle teething before you get serious about it ;0 
  • Options

Yes, yes, sleep deprivation.  That must be it!

They have this thing now where they melt down at 5 pm.  For 2 hours.  It's making me change my mind.  ;)

• Options
    Such cute girls!!!
  • Options
    imagekimarino13:

Yes, yes, sleep deprivation.  That must be it!

They have this thing now where they melt down at 5 pm.  For 2 hours.  It's making me change my mind.  ;)

Presley's doing the same thing Kim. I call 5pm 'Witches hour". haha!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"