New to The Bump

New to Bump

Hello everyone! Just happened to find this site while searching the web! So far I like it, but not sure how to use everything just yet....any suggestions are welcome!  My husband and I have been TTC  #1 for 18months with no luck...started charting this last month so, I'm a little nervous what it will show! I've also been taking Metformin for 6 months.  I'm so impatient and every month it just gets worse....its nice to see that I'm not the only one!

Re: New to Bump

• BeabsBeabs member

Welcome! What do you do for charting? I (and a lot of other ladies on here) use FertilityFriend.com. If you want to check it out, click my chart's link in my siggy.

Good luck TTC! Try checking out the Trouble TTC board.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mmmm...cake! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks, I've seen a lot of ppl using Fertility friend on here, so I checked it out! I love it! I was just doing it the "old fashion" way on paper, but this is much better! Thanks again!
  • Loading the player...
  • BeabsBeabs member

The link in your siggy isn't going to work.  That one will take whoever clicks it to their own chart.  In FertilityFriend, go to Sharing, then Home Page Setup. That will give you the link to your charting home page. 

Then use this, but instead of ***, put in your link that you got from FertilityFriend.

<a href="***">My Chart</a>

You can also change "My Chart" to say whatever you'd like it to say.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mmmm...cake! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks....I was wondering how that worked! BIG HELP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"