Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

PSA - Best Price on 2010 Uppababy Vista Stroller

I just ordered my 2010 Uppababy stroller and spent a lot of time researching the best price available.  I ended up purchasing it on babycatalog.com for $550 and thought I would pass along my savings to others.  I used the code "baby10" and got 10% off.  I also paid $10 and signed up for the Baby Club of America Baby Club Savings Program which gives you an additional 10% off of all purchases for 90 days, including the stroller.  There is also no tax and free shipping...and the stroller is shipping within the next week with a savings of $119.

Also, for those of you that know what fatwallet.com is - follow the link from your fatwallet account for babycatalog and you will get an additional 4% back...which brings the total to about $525.  (For those that don't know, fatwallet gives you a percentage cash back for purchases from a ton of online retailers...just sign up for a free account and follow the link for that retailer before purchasing.  It takes about 3 months or so for the cash back to appear in your account and allow you to cash it out).

Re: PSA - Best Price on 2010 Uppababy Vista Stroller

• Options
    Looks like they don't have the special edition color but thanks for the info!!  This might be too good to pass up.
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member
    Are you sure it is the 2010?  I just have a hard time believing that a sold out, new model Vista would be that cheap anywhere.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    With the baby10 it is 611.00.  With the other 10% used, it is 550.
  • Options

Actually you guys I had the same problem at first, but then I deleted the 2009 from the cart and went back and did it again. The 2010 went in, then you get 10% off with the baby10 code.

I didn't sign up for that other thing, but if it really does take another 10% off that would bring it down to $549, roughly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes it is a 2010 and I called to confirm. The 2009 version is on sale for around 579 before any discounts. They do not carry the maya color, but I decided the discount was worth going with my second favorite color- the red one.
  • Options
    wow - this is awesome!  i just checked it out and you're right.  even better with free shipping and no tax!!  i had just placed an order with buy, buy baby (they said 4-6 wks) and there you can only get 10% (registry completion) and you have to pay tax!  i hope i can cancel my order
  • Options
    If anyone is interested, the 2009 Uppa in red is $499 on Albee Baby!!
  • Options

imagemlb277:
    If anyone is interested, the 2009 Uppa in red is $499 on Albee Baby!!

The UppaBaby Vista 2010 is currently out of stock on Albee Baby :(

• Options
    I just bought it - thanks so much!  I canceled my order from buy, buy baby.  They don't have it in stock, but they said it should ship in 2-3 weeks (buy, buy baby said 4-6 weeks!) - not bad at all!  I have 7 weeks until the baby comes.  Can't wait!
  • Options
    FYI - Babycatalog.com now has the Maya special edition color and it qualifies for the discounts listed above.
  • Options
    Thank you so much! I was torn between the uppababy and the bumbleride flyer. I really had my heart set on the vista and my DH wanted to flyer. We were going back and forth due to the price difference. The vista at 679 and the flyer for 360. But thanks to your discount codes I ordered it and it came out to 559.99. He couldn't argue with the savings. I can't believe this deal. I have been searching high and low for any discount codes but the uppababy was always excluded. I also signed up for the baby club and fatwallet. For the additional savings. I am so glad I didn't buy the 2009 model before DD was born. Now we get the new and approved stroller. Thanks again!
  • Options

Woohoo I just ordered the UppaBaby Vista in Maya (the yellow one) from Baby Catalog for $576.19!! 

Thank you so much to the OP and to cantthinkofone for pm'ing me about the Maya being available!!

• Options

Wow! This is really incredible deal. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"