LGBT Parenting
Options

Body changes.

Although I couldn't be happier with our pregnancy at this point I'm wondering will my body ever be the same I have already went up a cup size bras that fit in Jan no longer fit at all and I'm already top heavyCrying. My face is breaking out like Im in middle school again. I'm really going through a ugly stage right now. 

Re: Body changes.

• Options
    Hang in there, it gets easier.  The inital body changes were hard on me too.  My skin went through phases but definitely in the 2nd and 3rd looked better.  Just remember it's all for a good cause, and yes, for the most part our bodies will return to normal. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are feeling icky right now. I hope this phase passes soon and you can enjoy your pregnancy glow :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hang in there. Two's right. It's all for a good cause. I'm sure your wife thinks you are more beautiful than ever!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hang in there!  I felt pretty unattractive for a while there too - the acne was embarrassing, and I felt like people probably thought I was just gaining weight and not pregnant, lol.  I went up a cup size right away too, and then they stayed that way for a while - maybe some cheap bras to hold you over?  You're definitely not alone!  Just last week, my feet started to swell more...I looked down and for the first time in my life, my ankles were nonexistant Indifferent I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty upsetting!!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"