Health & Exercise

Do you have the BOB Revolution?

Do you have the standard (16"?) or 12" wheels?  Are you happy with the wheel size?  I'm trying to decide which one to get.

Re: Do you have the BOB Revolution?

• I love my BOB.  We have the 12 inch wheels and it seems to handle really well.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • I have the BOB with 12" wheels and LOVE it. My daughter is 3 now and she still loves it.  She asks if we can take BOB with us wherever we go.  We've flown with him, ran with him, walked, been to the beach.  I had 3 strollers before and I LOVE it!! It handles on any terrain and well worth the moneyBig Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the BOB Ironman with 16" wheels and it is amazing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We just got the BOB revolution with the 12inch wheels from a friends recommendation.  I haven't set it up yet- it is still in the box.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have the BOB Revolution 16" and LOVE it as does everyone else I know. When I originally purchased it I was considering the 12 inch as I have a sedan and not an SUV and was trying to save trunk space. However the place where I bought it told me the 12"'s are not OFFICIALLY recommended to jog with. So if your intentions are to jog with it, you may want to consider the 16" if there is truth to what I was told. I bought the 16" and it fits in my trunk just fine (not to mention the wheels are so easily removeable if it didn't). Can't say enough great things about it. I also find the wheel size easy enough to maneuver around stores, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"