Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Recommend Your Double Stroller

With Baby 2 on the way, I have been looking at double strollers.  I am seriously considering the Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stoller.  There are so many choices and I was just wanting some opinions before I made up my mind. Tia!

Re: Recommend Your Double Stroller

• Options
    We are getting the Graco Duoglider (which I have heard is easier to push around and fold up than the Quattro Tour). We don't use a stroller all that often and I wanted something that our carseat snapped into so that's why we picker the Duoglider.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    After much research, we decided to go with the Baby Jogger City Mini double stroller.  I absolutely LOVE it.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a duo glider and a sit and stand. If we go on trips that require long days we take the duo glider but I keep the sit and stand in the trunk of my car and use that 99.9% of the time. I have used the duo glider maybe a handful of times. Its massive, heavy and hard to handle!
  • Options

I don't have two of my own kids yet, but I watch my cousin's child every day. I have had this stroller since they were both about 3 months and I really like it.

https://www.kolcraft.com/products/strollers/3/149 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemrs.jenni:
    After much research, we decided to go with the Baby Jogger City Mini double stroller.  I absolutely LOVE it.

I like this one, and a lot of twin moms have it.

Here is my personal list of ones I've owned:

Like: Bumbleride Indie Twin, Combi Twin Sport

Dislike: Phil & Ted Vibe, Esprit Sunspeed Duo, Jeep Double

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options

imagemrs.jenni:

I saw this at the zoo yesterday and had to get closer to see what it was. I want one!

• Options
    I just ordered the Bumbleride Indie Twin last week.  From what I've read about it, I think it will be great for us.  I like that it can hold the Chicco Keyfit30 infant seat.
  • Options
    imagemrs. hoelle:

With Baby 2 on the way, I have been looking at double strollers.  I am seriously considering the Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stoller.  There are so many choices and I was just wanting some opinions before I made up my mind. Tia!

On a side note I just realized how close to me you live. We live in Leander:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kegkeg member
    I have a Phil and Ted's Sport that Iove!  It's essentially  the same size as a single stroller, drives beautifully, and you can also use it as a single. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"