South Carolina Babies

Long-term Beaufort Rental Needed

My husband and I are moving to Beaufort this August and want to rent a house for a 2-3 year lease in Mossy Oaks, Battery Point, or a similar neighborhood.  If anyone knows anyone with a reasonably priced rental, please let me know!!

Re: Long-term Beaufort Rental Needed

• try islandpacket.com or beaufortrentals.com

There is always tons of things! We found our house that we rent in Beaufort through Beaufort Rentals, but we live out by the air station.

I hope you like beaufort!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ____________________________________________________________________________ *4 angel babies in heaven*__ *DX with Progesterone defficiency June 2010* *Haylie Marie & Makenzie Shayanne adopted November 2010* **SURPRISE! !ALL NATURAL MIRACLE BFP!!12/26/10 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)** ***Alexander Robert born 8/20/11, 11:01pm, 8lbs. 2oz. 20.5inches*** **BFP 06/26/2012.. Baby B #2 Due 04/01/2013**
  • Thank you.  We have had better luck riding through the communities and ringing door bells of those selling houses believe it or not!!  It's been tough going through the realtors but the home owners are much easier to work with and very willing!  Thanks for your reply.  We do love Beaufort and will be down again this weekend to look at a few more houses.  We're excited about moving!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"