Babies on the Brain

What does razor bumps/burn look like?

I am freaking out right now because I investigated my down there with a mirror since I have been having this itching going on that is driving me nuts. Its not a yeast infection and I am finally getting relief, however when looking down there I noticed these round outlines that almost look like eczema but they arent dry or hurt. They are one the outter labia.

I freaked because I seriously thought it looked like a sore of some sort. I made DH check it out and he swears its razor burn. What does razor burn actually look like?

FWIW I did shave this morning. But that could mean its either razor burn or I am just noticing these bumps bc the stubble is gone.

Re: What does razor bumps/burn look like?

• Little red bumps.  Here is a picture of a man's face with razor burn.  Same kind of deal.
  • Your DH is probably right and you're fine, but whatever you do, DON'T Google it or put your symptoms on WebMD.  The first thing that will come up is Herpes or Cancer or something else that will make you freak out.  If it continues more than a couple of day and/or gets worse, go see your doctor.  Hope you feel better :)
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesulfababy:
    Little red bumps.  Here is a picture of a man's face with razor burn.  Same kind of deal.

It doesn't look like that at all. Its not open sores its just round spots that are reddish. They don't hurt or anything either. There are probably like 4 or 5 of them in total.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"