Trying to Get Pregnant

I hate

the 2WW. Anyone with me? Ugh! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I hate

• Im not a huge fan of it, but I like it better than waiting for O. That, to me, is much more stressful. At least now its out of me hands and if I don't get a BFP, then there is always next month.
    PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • I would rather be in the 2ww than waiting to O....this really sucks. Hurry up and O already...or at least bring on AF so I can start again....
  • Loading the player...
  • imageWI-mommy-hopeful:
    Im not a huge fan of it, but I like it better than waiting for O. That, to me, is much more stressful. At least now its out of me hands and if I don't get a BFP, then there is always next month.

Very true. At least it's less pressure... : ) What's done is already done... Still driving me nuts though! LoL!  

• I thinking waiting to O is harder but yes I am in the 2WW but I am pretty sure mine is coming to an end.
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • imageSchick'sChick:

Pretty much yeah. I've already moved on past this cycle. I'm ready to officially end it. I have ice cream, a good movie, and a warm blanket waiting for the inevitable cramping and bleeding part. I thought I might have started spotting yesterday but it was only once and it as so light that it might have been my eyes playing tricks on me... my temp was down in the gutter...

And then my temp jumps back over the coverline (wtf?) no spotting past that one time yesterday- the early PMS cramping I had a couple days ago let up. So now there's this tiny tiny glimmer of hope for a 10day luteal phase (that'd be my longest ever and a major milestone actually) that's screwing with my mind.

I hate the 1w3day (in my case) wait.

Friends for 15 years. Married 8. TTC since January 2009
    2010 Diagnosis: Anovulation and Severe MFI
    2011 Treatment:
    IVF w/ICSI #1 Antagonist: 2 blasts - c/p - BFN 04.22
    FET #1: 1 blast/1 early blast - BFP 06.22 - m/c 06.30 @6w0d
    07-11 RPL: MTHFR C677T Heterozygous & Slightly elevated ACLA IgM
    FET #2: 1 morula - BFN: 9.02

January '12: IVF #2
    Started BCP and Metformin (New!) 12-14 for stimming in January

Dum spiro, spero.
    ?SAIF/PAIF/PgAL/PAL always welcome?
  • imageecleptic:

imageSchick'sChick:

Pretty much yeah. I've already moved on past this cycle. I'm ready to officially end it. I have ice cream, a good movie, and a warm blanket waiting for the inevitable cramping and bleeding part. I thought I might have started spotting yesterday but it was only once and it as so light that it might have been my eyes playing tricks on me... my temp was down in the gutter...

And then my temp jumps back over the coverline (wtf?) no spotting past that one time yesterday- the early PMS cramping I had a couple days ago let up. So now there's this tiny tiny glimmer of hope for a 10day luteal phase (that'd be my longest ever and a major milestone actually) that's screwing with my mind.

: (   I hope you're not out yet... and at least that's good about the longer luteal phase... Hope you have a good day despite all of the anxiety...  

• imageSchick'sChick:
    Me too! This cycle has been stressful. I waited forever to O, and now I'm waiting to possibly test or gear up for AF. I can't really count on my LP from last cycle, since it was so short and the first that I charted, so I'm not sure if that's normal for me. Needless to say an 11 DPO has me extremely hopeful, and very anxious.
    TTC #1 12.2009 BFP #1 7.2.2011 Baby Girl 3.17.2012
    Cycle 11 - Clomid 100mg + Follistim + hCg trigger + IUI= BFP!
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP Chart
  • imageWI-mommy-hopeful:
    Im not a huge fan of it, but I like it better than waiting for O. That, to me, is much more stressful. At least now its out of me hands and if I don't get a BFP, then there is always next month.

Yes

My Little
  • imageWI-mommy-hopeful:

i feel the same way too!

• imageecleptic:

imageSchick'sChick:

Good luck! If nothing else, I hope your LP does increase!
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    BFP Chart
  • imageamor_eterno:
    imageSchick'sChick:
    Me too! This cycle has been stressful. I waited forever to O, and now I'm waiting to possibly test or gear up for AF. I can't really count on my LP from last cycle, since it was so short and the first that I charted, so I'm not sure if that's normal for me. Needless to say an 11 DPO has me extremely hopeful, and very anxious.

11 days is great and your chart is very nice this cycle- very clear shift!

Friends for 15 years. Married 8. TTC since January 2009
    2010 Diagnosis: Anovulation and Severe MFI
    2011 Treatment:
    IVF w/ICSI #1 Antagonist: 2 blasts - c/p - BFN 04.22
    FET #1: 1 blast/1 early blast - BFP 06.22 - m/c 06.30 @6w0d
    07-11 RPL: MTHFR C677T Heterozygous & Slightly elevated ACLA IgM
    FET #2: 1 morula - BFN: 9.02

January '12: IVF #2
    Started BCP and Metformin (New!) 12-14 for stimming in January

Dum spiro, spero.
    ?SAIF/PAIF/PgAL/PAL always welcome?
  • I definitely have some stressed out moments during the 2WW, but for me it is nothing compared to waiting to O.  I have much more anxiety about that.
  • Thank you for your post, I'm right there with you.  I've been googling all morning looking for some other way to tell if I might be pregnant, no luck.  Guess I need to try good old fashioned patience! 

I'm new to the bump and looking forward to the community and friendships.  The Knot saved my sanity during wedding planning process last year! 

Lisa

• MCH77MCH77 member

I hate it too.  I get to test on Friday, which is the start of my spring break, a BFP would be a great start to my break.  I have to hold off.

GL!!!

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• I just asked my mom to see if Sam's or Cosco sells HPT in bulk. Embarrassed
  • 2ww is worse for me than waiting to O. This is my first month charting and next weekend couldn't get here fast enough.  
  • So far, I have ovulated early enough in my cycle (CD11-17), so the 2ww is worse for me. Starting around 6 or 7 dpo I get anxious when I go to the bathroom waiting for the spotting to begin.

This cycle, it started 8dpo. It's started for me anywhere between 8 and 10 dpo. Yuck.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I am there too.  But there is one thing I found that I like about not charting...

Because we do not know what day I ovulate, my husband and I do the every other day from days 7-24, so it is more like the six day wait for me.  (30 day cycles) LOL.

Good Luck to you this Month!

Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Agreed.  I feel like going to the store and buying Tampax and HPT...but I'm pretty sure the cashier will look at me like I'm nuts.  (which is probably not too far off the mark)

Edited for spelling.

• Normally I do too, but this time around I'm a little more chill about it. Why, I have no idea! LOL
  • imageecleptic:

imageamor_eterno:
    imageSchick'sChick:

11 days is great and your chart is very nice this cycle- very clear shift!

I hope it means something, lol!
    BFP Chart
  • imageSarahL77:

So far, I have ovulated early enough in my cycle (CD11-17), so the 2ww is worse for me. Starting around 6 or 7 dpo I get anxious when I go to the bathroom waiting for the spotting to begin.

This cycle, it started 8dpo. It's started for me anywhere between 8 and 10 dpo. Yuck.

This.  It started 10DPO last month... so far i passed it, but it's always in the back of my mind...  if i can just make it to Wednesday!!

• Yes, it is creeping by so slowly. I already gave in and tested and got a BFN but it is still early. It was my last test so now the temptation is gone.

You can do it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"