Orange County Babies

how was the GTG?

Re: how was the GTG?

• I'm bummed we missed it... sadly we were stuck in Tustin all day with our foster puppy at an adoption event.
    Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • It was fun! The weather was perfect. The kids played and ate and were all really well behaved! I actually asked about you - where's wee? Too bad you couldn't make it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Fun..so good to meet everyone!
  • Ditto Luckiest & Linz AND I think we have the cutest bunch of LOs around.  Hopefully we can do it again soon!
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • I agree, I hope we can do it again soon.  It was a lot of fun, and the park was perfect, with its toddler friendly playground.
  • We had fun too! The park was great!

• imageaugs06:
    Ditto Luckiest & Linz AND I think we have the cutest bunch of LOs around.  Hopefully we can do it again soon!

OMG! I didn't even realize you were pregnant! You look great for 23 weeks!

• imagelittlecorazon:

OMG! I didn't even realize you were pregnant! You look great for 23 weeks!

Oh you are so sweet, thank you!  I wish I didn't feel 23wks...
  • The weather was great, the park was awesome and so were all of the ladies and babies!! Such a cute group of kids!

We missed you!! And all of you other ladies that couldn't make it.

My kid was probably the craziest, like usual!!

We definitely need to do it again soon and more regularly.

• silly kaden :)  he is just has a ton of energy!
  • imageweebaby:
    silly kaden :)  he is just has a ton of energy!

Yes he does!! And he didn't take a nap when we got home because he fell asleep for oh......20 min on the way to the park.

• imageJettaky:

imageweebaby:

Yes he does!! And he didn't take a nap when we got home because he fell asleep for oh......20 min on the way to the park.

Kaden was awesome!  Much to my surprise, mine didn't take a nap at all.  Made for a fun evening Big Smile
  • imageaugs06:
    imageJettaky:

imageweebaby:

Kaden was awesome!  Much to my surprise, mine didn't take a nap at all.  Made for a fun evening Big Smile

Awww, thank you!! Oh my goodness she played hard too, I guess they were just too excited to nap!! She is adorable by the way!

• DJ wouldn't have been any different.... :)
  • F is such a beautiful little girl.  And Keira was way crazier than Kaden, Kaden was nice and well behaved!  Luckily, though, Keira did take a nap when we got home, because she really needed it!
  • I'm so bummed I missed it too! I hope there's another GTG soon.
  • Thanks, Kristel! 

Luckiest, I just clicked on Mia's blog - the pics from Saturday are darling! 
  • imageKristelRobin:
    F is such a beautiful little girl.  And Keira was way crazier than Kaden, Kaden was nice and well behaved!  Luckily, though, Keira did take a nap when we got home, because she really needed it!

Keira wasn't crazy she was just checking everyone and everything out! She is such a little cutie!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"