Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Non-Clickity SEX Poll for a Friday afternoon

Do you and your SO have sex more often on the weekends or through the week? 

Stick out tongue

DH and I both work full-time, and by the time we get to bed we're exhausted...so usually never have sex before bed during the week.  Sometimes we'll fit a quicky in the morning before getting ready for work...but that's not typical either.  It seems like we usually get all our sex in on the weekends.  Since we are more energized and excited for the weekend. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Non-Clickity SEX Poll for a Friday afternoon

• Options
    Usually when we know we don't have to get up in the morning, or on Sunday mornings. But every once in a while I attack him on a weeknight...like last night. Wink
  • Options
    Probably during the week, actually.  A before bed relaxation tool.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weekends... we both work full time and I'm way to exhausted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What is this sex thing you speak of?  (answer your question?!)
  • Options

hmmm...my sex life in general needs a rehaul.

We used to have sex more on the week-end.

Now, it doesn't make too much of a difference...we don't have sex that much.

• Options
    During the week. For some unknown reason my DH has been feeling randy on the nights that I am exhausted which is usually Wednesday.
  • Options

Duplicate

• Options
    kiki4kiki4 member
    I'd say it's pretty even for us...DH is a restaurant manager, so he usually works weekends.
    BFP 1/19/12 No heartbeat at 7w4d 3rd dose Cytotec 3/1/12
    *PGAL/PAL Welcome*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    It doesnt happen often but when it does its on a weeknight.
  • Options
    Definitely weekends here, if at all. Once in a great while we'll have sex on a weekday, but because I SAH and watch DS on weeknights, I hate having to give up the tiny amount of "me" time I have to have sex at night. That sounds bad, but sex is not a priority to me; I do it because DH wants to (I enjoy it, I just don't get excited about the prospect). I'm happy to get my intimacy via other means. I don't O a lot with sex either, so it often results in me being more frustrated and awake than tired and satisfied, which doesn't lend itself to nights where I'm getting lackluster sleep anyway due to DS. 
    Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"