Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Uh oh...I just stepped on the scale!

And I gained 8lbs in the past 2.5 weeks! I'm really mad at myself cuz I had been doing so well with my weight gain. I can't go the route that I did last pregnancy (I gained 63lbs). I am now up 21 lbs and I need to get this back under control.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Uh oh...I just stepped on the scale!

• Options
    I have not gotten on a scale except for at the dr. and I freaked when I was there on Wed.  I have gained 25ish already.  Last time I gained a lot, but I had horrible swelling and this time that isn't an issue.  I am so nervous for the next 12 weeks!
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    I am up about 25lbs right now.  Fun huh?  I gained 40 with B and swore I would do better this time...yeah right.  I had gained the exact same amount with him at this time.  Sigh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCourt0026:
    I have not gotten on a scale except for at the dr. and I freaked when I was there on Wed.  I have gained 25ish already.  Last time I gained a lot, but I had horrible swelling and this time that isn't an issue.  I am so nervous for the next 12 weeks!

u are so tiny!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Some people naturally gain more weight in pregnancy than others, I don't put a lot of stock in those "targets" for weight gain.  I ate healthy and exercised a lot during my first pregnancy and I still gained 50 lbs.  It all came off within 6 months without much effort.  If you're doing everything right I wouldn't worry about the numbers.  Just don't look at the scale.
    Formerly known as ms.mittens Jude 12/31/2008 Ezra 2/10/2011 Nora 7/23/2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"