Orange County Babies

Pediatrician Recs

We have been looking for a pediatrician for our baby due in April.  We have seen two pediatricians so far and haven't fell in love.  We are looking for a female (if possible) that is detail oriented and last requirement is that they are in the Irvine area.  Seeing if you have any recommendations.  Thanks for your help in advance.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Pediatrician Recs

• I am really happy with my doc and most of the ones in the practice seem great.  We see Dr. Daniel Mackey.  the web address is www.pam4kids.com

They are located in Tustin at the corner of Irvine Blvd & Newport.  I live in Irvine too and it's really easy to get there.

They do an open house once a month where you can meet several of the docs.  I think there were five the night I went.  Give them a call to find out when the next one is!

Congrats on the new baby.

• How funny, I was going to say the same thing. We see Dr. Dangvu there and she is fabulous! So patient and a good listener. 

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks a lot for the recommendations.  Who knew that finding a pediatrician would be such a process
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We see Abelowitz at Coastal Kids in NB but I really like the other docs in the practice too. I think Dr. O'Connell (female) there is incredible, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dd sees drs tse at irvine pediatics. I like all their docs and they have a walk in hour everyday for kids that need to see a doc but no appointment. They also give you the option to do an alternate vaccine.
  • Another rec for Dr. Daniel Mackey in Tustin.  He's great, although, obviously not a female.  Good luck!
  • I used Dr. Frances Duda in Laguna Beach and LOVE her.  She even has a doctor in her office for after hours - 5-9pm M-TH, and Saturday mornings!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"