Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Recommend your Convertible Car Seat.

I need to purchase/order DD's convertible car seat in the next week or so.  Weight-wise she's still ok in her infant car seat, but length-wise she is getting close to the limit.  She was 28 3/4 inches at her 1 year check up. 

Can you recommend your convertible car seat and where did you purchase it.

Thank you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommend your Convertible Car Seat.

• Options
    We have the Recaro! LOVE IT! We actually got it at a place called Lone Star baby.
  • Options
    we have 2 britax boulevard cs's and 2 sunshine kids radian xt's.  i LOVE the radian xt's b/c they last until 80lbs.  if i had it to do over i would have gotten all radians.  plus they are slimmer and will easily fit next to an infant carseat in the middle (in the future.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Britax Marathon - www.travelingtikes.com.  Love it, but it's big.  Fits fine in our SUV.  Got a really good deal on an older cover pattern.

Sunshine Kids Radian80 - bought it at BuyBuyBaby with a 20% off coupon from Bed Bath and Beyond.  Love it too.  It's a lot slimmer (like pp said).  Their customer service is fantastic.  Our dog chewed through one of the straps and they replaced the whole strap assembly for free! 

• Options
    Evenflo Triumph Advance from BRU.  It got top marks from Consumer Reports and was a lot less $ than Britax.
    Formerly known as ms.mittens Jude 12/31/2008 Ezra 2/10/2011 Nora 7/23/2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagems.mittens:
    Evenflo Triumph Advance from BRU.  It got top marks from Consumer Reports and was a lot less $ than Britax.

This

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Britax Roundabout 50.  Got it at BRU.  Love it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    First Years True Fit, best price was Amazon.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We have a Britax Marathon in my car and a Graco My Ride 65 in DH's car.
  • Options

Recaro and Maxi-Cosi Priori.  We really like both.

BUT the Priori doesn't have a high weight/height limit- we got it because we wanted a seat with a smaller footprint so DS could be rear-facing in our car for longer and one of us would be able to still sit in the front seat (I'm 5'10").  So unless you have a similar situation, I'd go for one with a higher height/weight limit.

• Options

We have a Britax Marathon and love it.  I don't remember where we bought it as we bought it when DS was 6 months old.  

Good luck finding one you like! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagems.mittens:

ditto

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"