Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

When to move from highchair to booster?

DS is 18 months, and does not want to eat in his highchair. He throws his food, tries to climb out, etc. He goes over to our chairs and says "sit" over and over. I'm thinking the booster might help. If you have any advice, experience with this, I'd appreciate your feedback!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When to move from highchair to booster?

• Options
    no real advice, but we put DD (almost 18  mos) in a booster last night and she did great!
  • Options
    We really haven't tried the booster thing. But both the high chair I have and the one my mom has and slide right under the table and be higher up if you take the tray off and that has seemed to work pretty good and we can still get away with using the tray on occassion.
    Proud Step Mom to Zachary 10-26-98
    Loving Wife to Billy 04-28-07
    Proud mom to Jeremy 08-15-08

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD has sat in a booster seat since 10 months old. She loves sitting at the table with us and eating. She never hated being in the highchair, but it was easier, and saved room, to use a booster seat instead.
  • Options
    we switched at 16 months and ds has been great ever since.  Before that he hated being put in the high chair. 
  • Options
    We moved DS to a booster around 16-18 months. He never tried to climb out but showed interest in the booster. We will probably do the same with DD.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We hated the highchair so DD has used the FP Health Care booster since 5 months. 
  • Options

We never bought a high chair. Complete waste of money IMO. 4 months sitting in the FP booster:

• Options
    Just moved him to a booster last week at 16 months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"