Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

see kai run

i am obsessed with see kai run shoes for DD.  she got a pair for her birthday and i love them so much!  where do you buy yours?  the price tag can be a little hard to stomach...

Re: see kai run

• Options

I just asked DH to pick DD up a pair while he was in TO. 

We paid $49.99 CAD so $55 with tax.  How much are they in FL?

We bought the Arianna in pink.  Which one did you buy?

• Options
    Sometimes amazon will have them on sale. I got some for $15 once....score!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I juuuuust got K a pair of these see kai run sandals yesterday.  They're so cute.  I buy all of her shoes at a fancy pants baby boutique.  They sell see kai run, Riley Roos, Robeez, Pedipeds.

ETA: They were $41 with tax.  More expensive than the Robeez, but they have a better sole.

• Options

imageCAkelly:
    Sometimes amazon will have them on sale. I got some for $15 once....score!

OMG that is an AMAZING price!!!

• Options
    I got DS's at Costco.  They have a few left at our store for $20.  This is the first and only time I have ever seen them there though...which is why I had to grab a pair!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Nordstrom.com just had a ton on sale!
  • Options
    If you buy $60 worth on the SKR website, it is free shipping. I am about to buy the girls some from Amazon (no taxes and free super saver shipping) for $38/pair.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options
    We buy ours from Tiny Soles. I seem to find better deals there than on the See Kai Run website. Plus, every time you order, they send you a coupon for a percentage off your next order. I have gotten them for between $24-$36 ... still not super cheap but better than full price.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options
    They have lots of styles discounted to $30 on their website periodically. I got most of ours for under $20 at a warehouse sale last year, although it was a CRAZY mess of rabid moms practically tackling each other over strollers. I only got so many pairs because DS was still in the small sizes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"