Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

2 stories - one cute, one gross

I'll start with the gross. I'm standing in my kitchen this morning making a bottle for Lily when Natalie walks up to me and says Mama and hands me something. I look down and it's a Stink Bug - a live Stink Bug moving it's little legs in between her fingers. That girl will pick up anything, thank goodness she doesn't put everything in her mouth anymore! So gross, I hate those bugs.

On to the cute - I'm giving Natalie a bath last night and have Lily sitting on my lap. Natalie starts splashing and giggling like crazy. All of a sudden Lily started giggling everytime Natalie would splash and get us wet. It was the cutest thing I've seen so far and wish I had someone there to video it for me. I didn't even know Lily knew how to giggle like that!

Re: 2 stories - one cute, one gross

• Options
    Aww, cute.  I thought you were going to say the "bug" was actually poop.  IMO, an actual bug is less gross than poop.  Right?  Silver lining??
  • Options

imageCFO:
    Aww, cute.  I thought you were going to say the "bug" was actually poop.  IMO, an actual bug is less gross than poop.  Right?  Silver lining??

LOL Yes, I guess it could have been worse and been poop. But those stink bugs just gross me out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"