Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Heading out to start a painful day...

I woke up on Tuesday with a toothache - turns out I have an infection from a failed root canal that I had done years ago (I had a CRAPTASTIC dentist - most of the work he did I have had to have re-done). The infection and damage is so bad that the tooth needs to be extracted and I have to have a bone graft done and a medal rod inserted. I actually had to have this same exact procedure done 2 years ago and it sucked! I hate knowing how much pain I'm going to be in.

End of pity party. Sad

Re: Heading out to start a painful day...

• Options

woof.  is there something you can do about the craptastic first dentist?  someone to report him to or something? 

that really sucks.  =[

• Options
    imagemamamoos:

woof.  is there something you can do about the craptastic first dentist?  someone to report him to or something? 

that really sucks.  =[

I actually called the nurse at his office when I had to have the procedure done the first time - just to have her let the doc know how everything he did was falling apart. They didn't seem to care much (not that I expect they would). I have warned my family/friends/anyone who asks me about dentists about him, other than that, I'm just glad to have found a new awesome dentist who knows what he's doing!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i am sorry!!!!!!! i hope the recovery is better this time!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That sounds so awful I am sorry you have to go through that.
  • Options
    That sounds painful! Hope you recover fast.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"