Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

How to choose a potty?

DS isn't close to starting potty training, but I'd like to get one sometime soon (especially since a lot of our other baby friends are starting to be potty trained now and could use one when visiting).

I'm overwhelmed by the options and not sure where to start. A small separate potty or a seat attachment for the regular toilet?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How to choose a potty?

• Options
    DS prefers the donut seat that sits right on the regular toilet seat.  It's the generic white one with yellow duckies and a handle on the back, got it at Buy Buy Baby for $10. We also have the Bjorn separate potty but he's only used that once... he does not like it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I checked the Baby Bargains book and went with a Baby Bjorn potty.  It's a separate chair that sits on the floor, but DS can sit on it without me having to lift him up.  He isn't using it yet, just sitting.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD hated the baby bjorn potty. We took her to the store and let her pick one out. She loves the padded seat one from Summer. I think both are just as easy to clean.
  • Options

I too was lost----but I found reviews to be SO helpful.  Some I loved I found were not great for boys (scratching their parts).  I found the little fisher price froggy one to be awesome--he's already using it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"