Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

I'm having a baby...tomorrow!

I'm having a repeat csection tomorrow!

I'm so excited! She's finally coming! 

So there's a big flood here, and the hospital is right by the river, so it's going to be a little crazy. One thing I didn't want was to pick her birthday, the Dr. picked thursday and I said that was fine. They aren't scheduling anymore surgeries after thursday because of the flood, so they were scheduling it, but there are already 4 scheduled for thursday, so they asked if tomorrow would work. I said sure..that's fine. 

Now both my kids have birthdays on holidays, associated with drinking a lot. (new year's day and st. patrick's day) super fun for when they turn 21. haha..

anyway, i'm excited and now I have a ton more stuff to do so I should get off the computer. I just took a nice long nap, because I couldn't sleep last night. I'll post a pic tomorrow probably.

Re: I'm having a baby...tomorrow!

• Options
    I am so excited for you! I wish you all the best tomorrow!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yay! good luck :)
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thats so exciting. Go get some rest tonight if you can. Good luck
    DD#1 4/3/2008 TTC in 2012
  • Options
    Very exciting!  Good luck!
  • Options

So exciting! Good luck tomorrow!

That's kind of neat that they will both be born on a holiday :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options
    How exciting!  All the best for you and your new LO!!  I know what you mean about holiday babies...my DD is due May 5 and although none of my friends have made a big deal about it, all my sister's friends (she's 22) have mentioned drinking being in DD's future.  LOL.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Best wishes! Good luck :)
  • Options
    How exciting!! Good luck and congratulations! Hope everything goes smoothly!
  • Options

Wait, since I don't know you I have to ask...

why did they let you get to 41w2d with a repeat c? That boggles my mind, and I have never seen it before. Were you going to attempt a VBAC? 

That sounds judgy but totally isn't meant to be, I hope for a VBAC but I went to 41 weeks and was told that they won't let you go past 40. 

(GOOD LUCK, by the way!)

• Options
    good luck!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!  Good luck with the flood!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagePattypoundcake:

Wait, since I don't know you I have to ask...

why did they let you get to 41w2d with a repeat c? That boggles my mind, and I have never seen it before. Were you going to attempt a VBAC? 

That sounds judgy but totally isn't meant to be, I hope for a VBAC but I went to 41 weeks and was told that they won't let you go past 40. 

(GOOD LUCK, by the way!)

yes, my dr. wanted me to try for a VBAC - he wanted me to wait as long as possible to see if I went into labor. Today he even hinted at letting me go a few days past 42 weeks - having a biophysical profile on monday...

he never said anything about going past with a prior csection, he always said 42 weeks...I've read that, but I guess I didn't really question it.

he wanted me to dilate so he could break my water or go into labor naturally...neither of which have happened.

• Options
    Congrats and GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"