Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

NTR: It absolutely astounds me ...

... how many people call in to file an auto accident claim WHILE they are driving.  I ask them for their policy number and they say, 'Oh, I don't know it, I'm driving right now'

::headdesk::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

Re: NTR: It absolutely astounds me ...

• Options

Tell me about it.  I love when I call them to discuss the claim and ask them if they want to write down my contact info.  They will say, "hold on, I'm driving, let me get a pen."  Then I will say "do you want me to call your phone back and leave it on your vm?"  "No, I can write it down, go ahead." 

WOW>

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    wow, that is so comforting!
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha, isn't that lovely!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsTotty:

... how many people call in to file an auto accident claim WHILE they are driving.  I ask them for their policy number and they say, 'Oh, I don't know it, I'm driving right now'

i actually called to file my accident claim right after it happened, and i was driving.  not proud of it, but it was a new car (i'd had it for 3 days when i rear-ended a car) and i was on my way to an ob-gyn appt. so i just wanted to notify them.  luckily, i didn't have to look up anything.  they asked for my name and DOB and what-not and were able to pull me up in their system. Embarrassed

• Options
    imageCourt0026:
    wow, that is so comforting!
    I know right!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ahh, the Irony.  Funny!  In a pathetic sort of way...
  • Options
    imageThatsMyGirl08:
    imageMrsTotty:

i actually called to file my accident claim right after it happened, and i was driving.  not proud of it, but it was a new car (i'd had it for 3 days when i rear-ended a car) and i was on my way to an ob-gyn appt. so i just wanted to notify them.  luckily, i didn't have to look up anything.  they asked for my name and DOB and what-not and were able to pull me up in their system. Embarrassed

Theres absolutely no need to call your ins. co. like that.  Get yourself to a safe location, get all your information together, and then make the call. 

• Options
    Don't you wish you could say, "Oh you are calling me while you are driving, that'll increase your rates."
  • Options

imageavz2azb:
    Don't you wish you could say, "Oh you are calling me while you are driving, that'll increase your rates."

Yes, yes I do. 

And BTW - Caroline is getting SO big!!!  You guys need to come back for another visit!  <3

• Options
    Oy Vey!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"