Ohio Babies

New mom to be walking group?

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Anyone up for having a Columbus mom-to-be get together?  I would love to start a walking group for Saturday mornings or something along those lines.  I am going to be a first time mom and think it would be great to just get together, get some exercise and good baby conversation.  Let me know if anyone else is interested!

Re: New mom to be walking group?

• I would be interested. Do you have a location in mind?
    kolney Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would be also, just not on Saturday mornings.
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe that park in Worthington - right off of 315 on the east side?  There's a path around a pond.  Not sure the name of it.  Do you ladies know what I'm talking about?  You actually park on the west side of 315 and walk over a bridge.

I'd be up for changing from Sat. morning to some other time.

• I would be interested too!
  • what about sunday evenings.... something after dinner time. maybe 6 or so? i would love to be part of a walking group, but sunday nights are the only time i could be consistently available... thoughts?
  • Sunday or Monday evenings would work ok for me.
    kolney Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would also be interested and can do anytime, any day.
  • I would be interested.  I live on the East side (near Reynoldsburg/Pickerington area) so maybe there would be something that would be a little more central?  I am also a first time mom-to-be and need some extra motivation for walking!
  • Healeywifey-i'd be interested-I live in New Albany and moving to Reynoldsburg at the end of Aug. My work schedule is kinda crazy though-Saturday afternoons early evening are the only time I "know" I'd be free. Let me know if you're interested-and anyone else that's on the east side-maybe interested in meeting closer...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"