Trying to Get Pregnant

The heel on my shoe just broke off!!

LOL! I knew it didn't feel just right, but I was in a hurry this morning. Now I'm limping all over the office because of the other shoe, they where 5inch heels. Um yeah I look funny! Never again will I buy Bakers shoes or any other cheap brand. These shoes cost me $100 and they aren't even leather.

Re: The heel on my shoe just broke off!!

• Ugh!!! That sucks!!
  • Can you run out and get it fixed?  I also have a spare pair of shoes in the office.  I can't believe you wear 5 inch heels!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 5 inch heels?!? WOW lady!!! I can barely walk in two inch heels!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • That sucks!  $100 is cheap to you......uggghhhh....I guess you wouldn't like my $40 Kristen Davis shoes...although they are holding up pretty well. Wink
  • Oh no!  Mari thats really annoying, I'm sorry
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • 5 inch heels at work? Umm, what kind of work do you do? Wink

You need to to fix it mentos style. I use to love that commerical.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagejteneback:
    Can you run out and get it fixed?  I also have a spare pair of shoes in the office.  I can't believe you wear 5 inch heels!

No I don't work near a place that will fix them, but I work near a shoe place. I will go buy flats at lunch time.

And yes ladies I am real short so I have to wear them high. I have been wearing my shoes this high since high school so mare than 10 years experience. I will see if I can find them on line so I can post a pip!

• imagekellinc1:
    That sucks!  $100 is cheap to you......uggghhhh....I guess you wouldn't like my $40 Kristen Davis shoes...although they are holding up pretty well. Wink

Nah I meant cheap material not the price. These I bought because I thought they where cute. But 100 for non leather is way too much. I took a chance.

• Wow, props to you for wearing 5 inch heels! I'm 5'3", but I just stick to my low heels and flats. I'd fall over in those! Embarrassed
  • imageMilliways:

5 inch heels at work? Umm, what kind of work do you do? Wink

LOL I work for an isurance company as the office manager!Embarrassed

• I'm 4'11" and I where heels all the time too, but not like that!  3" is the most I do on a regular basis.  3.5-4" for special occasions, anywhere pictures are likely to be taken--I don't want to LOOK like I'm the shortest one there, even if I am!
    Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagemari2003:
    imageMilliways:

5 inch heels at work? Umm, what kind of work do you do? Wink

LOL I work for an isurance company as the office manager!Embarrassed

Big Smile I am short too so I feel you pain...I have some pretty high shoes myself. (which my DH who is a foot taller than me loving lyrefers to as either my "dancing shoes" or my "lady of the night" shoes.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Oh no!!
  • imagechornback79:
    I'm 4'11" and I where heels all the time too, but not like that!  3" is the most I do on a regular basis.  3.5-4" for special occasions, anywhere pictures are likely to be taken--I don't want to LOOK like I'm the shortest one there, even if I am!

LOL I'm 4'10"...

• I love this =) Totally something that has happened to me.. it's just comical, you have to laugh
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • imageEmily&Chad:
    I love this =) Totally something that has happened to me.. it's just comical, you have to laugh

I did, I am just glad I didn't break my ankle!!

• Dang girl, five inch heels! Work it!

I don't think I could wear 5 inch heels for more than 2 hours. Plus they'd make me 6'3".

• imageflypink:

Dang girl, five inch heels! Work it!

I don't think I could wear 5 inch heels for more than 2 hours. Plus they'd make me 6'3".

If I was as tall as you I wouldn't wear them either! LOL But nope I proably still look tiny standing next to you, you barefoot and me with my heels.LOL

• imagemari2003:
    imageflypink:

If I was as tall as you I wouldn't wear them either! LOL But nope I proably still look tiny standing next to you, you barefoot and me with my heels.LOL

That's probably why I don't have any short friends. They think they look small standing next to me. When really I feel like a freak standing next to short people. Oh insecurities. Gotta love them.

• imageflypink:
    imagemari2003:
    imageflypink:

That's probably why I don't have any short friends. They think they look small standing next to me. When really I feel like a freak standing next to short people. Oh insecurities. Gotta love them.

Oh no lady I have very tall friends and I don't feel insecure at all. But I just like the way I look in heels. At first it was an insecure thing, but now it's a love thing! LOL But I know what you mean, if too many of my tall friends are standing together I stand a couple of feet away since I stand out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"