Philadelphia Babies
Options

Grand View Hospital review?

hey there...thinking of switching OB's but she is associated with Grandview Hospital only in Sellersville....

anyone deliver here?  reviews?  i know they pretty much just re-did their entire maternity ward, but im curious if anyone had any thoughts on the unit. 

thanks!

Right Oopherectomy w/tubal ligation 11.15.2007
BFP #1 03.30.2008, Born 12.08.2008
TTC #2 Since 11.2010
DX: IRPCOS with Fair Motility on SA
Cycle #22 - RE Round #1 - 100MG Clomid - BFN
Cycle #23 - RE Round #2 - 150MG Clomid/Pregnyl Trig - BFN
Cycle #24 - RE Round #3 - 150MG Clomid/Ovidrel Trig/IUI/Crinone - BFN
Cycle #25 - RE Round #4 - 2.5MG Letrozole/Ovidrel Trig/Crinone

Re: Grand View Hospital review?

• Options
    I am switching out of my practice so that i don't deliver at Grandview. I heard from a friend (a medical malpractice attorney) that they don't have a great reputation. She said Abington and Holy Redeemer are the best in our area. I'm going with Abington personally.
  • Options
    see now my sister in law delivered at Abington and said the total opposite.  she said she had a bad experience with the nurses.  said they buzzed in and out and she didn't like the overall experience.  My first was at Doylestown, but i like the OB better affliated with GVH. 
    Right Oopherectomy w/tubal ligation 11.15.2007
    BFP #1 03.30.2008, Born 12.08.2008
    TTC #2 Since 11.2010
    DX: IRPCOS with Fair Motility on SA
    Cycle #22 - RE Round #1 - 100MG Clomid - BFN
    Cycle #23 - RE Round #2 - 150MG Clomid/Pregnyl Trig - BFN
    Cycle #24 - RE Round #3 - 150MG Clomid/Ovidrel Trig/IUI/Crinone - BFN
    Cycle #25 - RE Round #4 - 2.5MG Letrozole/Ovidrel Trig/Crinone
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I delivered here and absolutely LOVED it!!!! Had an incredible experience and wouldn't have changed a thing. The nurses were fantastic and my doctor was just fabulous. I went to Grand View OB, who I also highly recommend. I won't hesitate to deliver at Grand View again for #2 (whenever that happens)!

Let me know if you have any specific questions; I'm happy to answer! 

• Options
    I have not actually delivered yet, but have been there plenty of times over the past 4 months.  I've never had a bad experience.  And, the new maternity ward is gorgeous! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I loved Grand View, just delivered there in December. When I delivered the labor rooms weren't new yet, but the recovery rooms were.  It was a wonderful stay and the staff was phenom.  When I filled out my survey my only two "complaints" weren't really even complaints that I'd normally give, but since the center was new the nurses encouraged me to write everything so that changes can be made to the facility.

1. My tv remote didnt work. (I had a swivel arm tv and would push the tv away to watch it with DH, then when the phone rang or someone came in I couldnt reach it to turn it down... was only an issue when someone else wasn't in the room)

2. The toilet in the bathroom has not "support" around it and is really low. So after my C-section it took me about 3 minutes to get up and down from the thin because there weren't handrails. The nurses HATE the way the bathrooms are laid out and I agree with them.

Otherwise, I was there for 5 days because I had high BP on delivery day, a failure to progress c-section.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"