Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Please recommend your light weight stroller?

We have a travel system stroller and it is really bulky to take everywhere. ?I am looking for a reasonably priced umbrella/light weight stroller to travel with and to easily take places. ?Thanks

Re: Please recommend your light weight stroller?

• Options
    I have the baby trend light weight stroller. I think it's like $40 or $50 at BRU. It's very light and has a basket underneath & a cup holder for LO and you. I've been using it for quite a while and love it. It also reclines incase LO falls asleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOVE my Mclaren Quest.  The seat reclines (unlike the Volo) and it is super easy to fold/open.  I picked it up from Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls for $80!  I don't remember which store it was because I had seen different Mclaren's at each store.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my Maclaren Triumph.  It isn't cheap, but it is GREAT.  My gf has a Jeep, but it only made it 2 years before it broke.  Another gf has the Combi, but the thing doesn't fold up nearly as small as an umbrella stroller should.  I think it was worth the extra money.
  • Options
    I wanted to let you know that I would NOT recommend my Combi, it's light weight but it does not move well - at least not with the weight of my DD (20+ lbs) and the basket has a bar going directly through it.  I wish I would have done more research and read online opinions before I spent $140 on it!  I do have a Maclaren Techno and it's not super light weight but it is a great stroller, rides great and folds up like an umbrella but the seat reclines.  The basket is ok. 
  • Options
    I love my Joovy Kooper.  I got it from BRU (looks like amazon has it the cheapest right now).  I get a ton of compliments on how cool it looks.  Its super easy to transport and pretty light.  The basket underneath could be bigger but other then that I love it!
  • Options
    We had a Chicco Capri and hated it, so my mom bought me a Graco Ipo deluxe after I looked at different ones for 2 months, I love the Graco, its very sturdy, the seat reclines, it has a staorage basket which holds a smaller size diaper bag, and its super easy to push. Out of all the ones I looked at I found the Graco to be the best one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"