Not sure what I should do. I have my big appointment with my doc tomorrow to see whether or not he can confirm PCOS through the tests he did before he moves me on to a fertility specialist.
I know it's impossible to tell by my chart what the heck is going on, and my temps are so low that I seriously have no reason to believe that I'm KU other than the fact that I've had sex.
But I'm wondering if I should bother testing before the appointment tomorrow just in case. I know... just test... who cares right?
I just wish I had continued charting in december so I'd have something to go off of, but who knew the one time that I'd decide to stop, my body would just decide to stop working? So frustrating.
Dear body: You're an ass.
That is all.