Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

I need bday game ideas

Im helping my friend plan her DDs 5th birthday party. She is having a tea party theme. she is buying dresses and necklaces for them to dress up in and she is getting tea pots and cups for them to drink juice out of. She is looking for game ideas, her bday is the week before Easter so Easter themed games would work as well.,.   Any suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need bday game ideas

• Options
    You could always just have a egg hunt! Maybe an easy scavenger hunt!

Braydon 1.23.09
    Weston 3.24.11
    EDD 5.26.14
  • Options

Pin the tail on the bunny or pin the handle on the tea pot. My mom used to take a piece of a sheet and draw whatever theme our parties were so we could have a pin the... game. I had a pin the tail on Gobo Fraggle, pin the star on Rainbow Brite's cheek, and my brother had a pin the star on the Sheriff game among others.

Most of my ideas are not so much games as they are crafts: 

Since they are dressing up, she could take pictures of them dressed up and get cheep picture frames to decorate, then mail a copy of the picture with the thank you note.

Make some egg shaped sugar cookies and have the stuff to decorate them as Easter Eggs.

Decorate Easter Eggs. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not a game, but an activity that might work well with the theme: have them decorate cookies.  She can make sugar cookies in various shapes ahead of time and then let the girls decorate them with different colored frosting and sprinkles etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"